Jessiika Wilson #4 no one wants to look after my kids, selling my dirty clothes to the highest bid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the belly button for me.

Surely that scar and the state of her belly button are not normal after this type of surgery!!?

Reactions: 6
It’s the belly button for me.

Surely that scar and the state of her belly button are not normal after this type of surgery!!?
She just didn't look after it or do the maintenance after The Surgery!

I had a decent surgery with 5 big incision point which are honestly barely visible.

Like everything else she just doesn't care.

Such a lazy duck.

They look revolting.

Reactions: 10
Dying at her doing an ad now for wipes! Using them for everything apparently…. So eco babe!! How does that zero brand feel about that? Oh that right, they don’t care

Reactions: 16
Dying at her doing an ad now for wipes! Using them for everything apparently…. So eco babe!! How does that zero brand feel about that? Oh that right, they don’t care
Also wipes sold specifically in the baby aisle when her kids aren't babies anymore?

I understand people use baby wipes for other things and older kids sometimes it just seems like a weird choice to me.

Reactions: 12
Is that a massive hole in the seat of the chair? I know the back of one was broken but hun if there’s a hole in the base chuck the seat? If you aren’t sure what ‘cute vibe’ chairs you want just pick up some of marketplace that are safe and your kids won’t fall through till you get some more.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Also wipes sold specifically in the baby aisle when her kids aren't babies anymore?

I understand people use baby wipes for other things and older kids sometimes it just seems like a weird choice to me.
She needs them because 3 year old is still in nappies. While I understand some kids take a little longer than others, she has made no real attempt.

#jessitheecowarrier

Is that a massive hole in the seat of the chair? I know the back of one was broken but hun if there’s a hole in the base chuck the seat? If you aren’t sure what ‘cute vibe’ chairs you want just pick up some of marketplace that are safe and your kids won’t fall through till you get some more.
I admit my house isn’t perfect all the time and my kids make a lot of mess and sometimes throw stuff on the floor including packets. I always ask them to pick them up and remind them rubbish goes in the bin etc etc but I would never film myself with rubbish on the floor in the background. It’s not relatable Jessie because most people don’t treat their house that they work hard to afford (not selling alibaba crap) like a rubbish tip! And we guide our children to also know that treating your house like a tip is not ok!!

Reactions: 5
That chair being broken is another joke. She is so feral and lazy. The rubbish all over her floor. Like come on Jess you don’t work the least you can do is pick up after the kids it takes 2 minutes. Instead of shoving your phone in Goldie’s face pick up the rubbish on the floor

Reactions: 8
Spent hours yesterday driving around to look at fireplace display rooms that were closed, but it’s Phil’s fault they have no milk this morning. Spends half her life getting that weave moved around her head and professionally washed, now wants to cut all her hair off. She’s been trying to rein in the crazy lately, but she just can’t help herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But also, why does the kid have to eat breakfast between chairs upside down on the table! Put the down like normal people. We know you’re not sweeping or mopping the floors!

Reactions: 7
Jess the Mess is slowly, but surely, coming back to us after the hilarious façade over the last few weeks. The greasy hair. Pizza for breakfast. The house looking like a tip. No milk. We knew you’d be back, darl! 👏 It must’ve been absolutely exhausting having to pretend to have your life together and actually loving all THREE of your kids. I’m predicting some kind of weird bum-dance/twerking by close of business today, to mark the official end of Jess 2.0.

And, ummmm, Bloom Store?! What Bloom Store??! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jess the Mess is slowly, but surely, coming back to us after the hilarious façade over the last few weeks. The greasy hair. Pizza for breakfast. The house looking like a tip. No milk. We knew you’d be back, darl! 👏 It must’ve been absolutely exhausting having to pretend to have your life together and actually loving all THREE of your kids. I’m predicting some kind of weird bum-dance/twerking by close of business today, to mark the official end of Jess 2.0.

And, ummmm, Bloom Store?! What Bloom Store??! 🤷‍♀️
Some money came in gotta go spend it!

But seriously they haven't sold out of any colour a week after launching, no posts on the bloom store insta for three days, no mention on her stories - when will people realise she isn't passionate about bloom, she is passionate about the easy money that rolls in so she can spend the money on herself?

OR get the duck off your phone talking to yourself!? We don't care about your fireplace!?

Pay attention to your child!?
Pretty sure if you are still wearing a singlet top like that in June, you probably live in an area where you don’t need a fireplace in the first place. Wouldn’t they be better off putting a pool in?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Pretty sure if you are still wearing a singlet top like that in June, you probably live in an area where you don’t need a fireplace in the first place. Wouldn’t they be better off putting a pool in?
That’s exactly what I was thinking!! It’s all about looks, aesthetics, and keeping up with the Joneses - is our Jess. So impractical. Also made me laugh “an electric fireplace suits us better”….because a regular wood fireplace would be too much work for our lazy sloth 🦥

Reactions: 12
for the sake of the safety of your children, Messiiiikkkka, please dont get a pool 🙏

Reactions: 14
That’s exactly what I was thinking!! It’s all about looks, aesthetics, and keeping up with the Joneses - is our Jess. So impractical. Also made me laugh “an electric fireplace suits us better”….because a regular wood fireplace would be too much work for our lazy sloth 🦥
Although!? Could be another insurance job for them!?

Reactions: 1
She is a hot mess today! Shocked she hasn’t renewed her weekly blow out yet. She obv dosnt know how to wash her hair herself.

Reactions: 7
NO, they are too irresponsible for a pool. Those kids are barely supervised, a pool is the last thing they need. Don't forget swimming lessons are way too expensive for Jessiikkaa to afford.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.