Jessiika Wilson #4 no one wants to look after my kids, selling my dirty clothes to the highest bid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
isn’t boiling spaghetti the most basic dish you can make? You can tell it’s not a proper bolognese that’s been simmering away for hours so I’m just wondering why he and jess are so impressed by this. 😂
And why did she say Phil cooked ‘her’ dinner. Surely she didn’t think he’d just cook for her or has she forgotten they’ve got 3 kids that need dinner. She’s such a selfish slug

Reactions: 6
Who serves spaghetti with a spoon. Tongs work much better or a proper pasta spoon that actually picks up the pasta! The state of that frypan though. Yuk 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
isn’t boiling spaghetti the most basic dish you can make? You can tell it’s not a proper bolognese that’s been simmering away for hours so I’m just wondering why he and jess are so impressed by this. 😂
Look at it literally slopped over the plate.

Are they literally jacking off on SPAGHETTI!?

Fuckkkk me.

• Haha
I’m not the greatest cook but that looks foul, slop almost 🤮

Reactions: 3
Wow they really can’t help themselves when they get a bit of cash can they! They’ve decided to paint the outside of the house now

• Wow
Wow they really can’t help themselves when they get a bit of cash can they! They’ve decided to paint the outside of the house now
We all aren't surprised are we lol - it's just sad the ones who buy the albums don't see it.

For someone obsessed with interiors her "style" is all over the place with no cohesiveness at all. No matter what you do mate, it's a low squat house. Adding black trim and a potential black roof is going to make it look even lower.

That print is pastel, insta influencer vibes and then she shows a picture of a house painted in a traditional style?

I thought the house was brick?
It is. The genius wants to paint the brick...

EDIT - just to clarify, I am absolutely not trying to shame anyone who has painted brick, or likes that look. We just all know it won't get done properly or probably even finished completely when she's the brains behind the idea

Last edited:
  • Wow
Does a 4km walk (if it even was that) and carries on like she just ran a half bleeping marathon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her having to have a good hard think before she posts anything, and if it fits with this Jessi 2.0 she is trying to portray, is the hardest she's worked in years.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
why does she wear tops that are so tight around the top and without a bra? my boobs do the exact same thing with those type of tops, they squish the girls down and it’s not a good look. 🥴🥴
Omg I’m always wondering this! Why is this a “look” these days? I don’t understand. Just makes her chest look terrible and the top seem so ill fitting 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
During her rant today about Goldie having a public meltdown (I get it, I’ve been there. It’s hard) but I feel like the reason she never had it with the boys is probably cause she never took them anywhere…

Now she seems to be making a bit more of an effort the past few weeks with the parks and then todays attempt of a gym class (not really sure where she took her cause usually places are pretty obvious if it’s a kindy gym, this sounded like a play centre also at?) but her actually taking Goldie out for an activity, then dealing with the meltdown is crazy she hasn’t had one till 3yrs. Less about 3, more about the fact they don’t leave the house.

My whole mums group of boys and girls the amount of times we’ve each posted in our group chat particularly from 2yrs being like whoa today was a day, chucked the biggest tantrum at the park etc. It sucks but it happens, because we actually take them out and don’t just stay home all day..

Reactions: 13
^that and they’ve probably also never been told no. They wouldn’t have any chores or boundaries. They would be allowed to run wild at home with no consequence. The boys would have to let Goldie play with whatever she wants and not share because she’s the (giant) baby of the family. Did she really not understand at her age that she had to wait for the other little girl? Has she never had to share before? My 17 month old is starting to throw little tantrums when he wants something that his brothers have, but we just distract and deal with it appropriately. And In the next few years he will learn to wait his turn or share like the older two have. That means there will be plenty of tantrums, it’s part of learning. The fact that she has never dealt with one doesn’t tell me that she has perfect kids and she’s an amazing parent.. it’s actually quite the opposite in my opinion 😬

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.