Jessiika Wilson #4 no one wants to look after my kids, selling my dirty clothes to the highest bid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh wedding 2.0 appears to be over before it even began.

They mustn't have even put a deposit down to hold the date, popular wedding venues all require one these days to hold the date.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ahhh wedding 2.0 appears to be over before it even began.

They mustn't have even put a deposit down to hold the date, popular wedding venues all require one these days to hold the date.
Yep!! She'll change her mind on this like everything else.
Screenshot_20220608-183559_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg Jess. I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt and believe you could follow through on something 😂. On the one hand, it’s great it fell through…but also, the wedding was all she talked about and did for ages and dropped it just as quickly 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yep!! She'll change her mind on this like everything else.View attachment 1327172
Holy ADHD. The amount of things she has changed her mind on or not done and then moved onto something else......wow. Classic ADHD. Can't believe how often she chops and changes what she does/thinks. It's embarrassing because everything is documented, but she never follows through. I'm still waiting for those grand plans in the living room that Harmony's husband was going to do? The bench seating, the fireplace? That idea just died. Why waste peoples time getting Harmony's husband out there to measure it and quote if you were never going to get it done? So weird. Now she has moved onto rendering the outside of the house, what next? Her mind must never stop.

Reactions: 7
Holy ADHD. The amount of things she has changed her mind on or not done and then moved onto something else......wow. Classic ADHD. Can't believe how often she chops and changes what she does/thinks. It's embarrassing because everything is documented, but she never follows through. I'm still waiting for those grand plans in the living room that Harmony's husband was going to do? The bench seating, the fireplace? That idea just died. Why waste peoples time getting Harmony's husband out there to measure it and quote if you were never going to get it done? So weird. Now she has moved onto rendering the outside of the house, what next? Her mind must never stop.
I don’t want to get into the ADHD wars again 😂 but Jess is the one influencer where it’s just so so obvious and I really wish she’d book in and get assessed. I’m surprised she hasn’t since it does seem to be all over Insta/Tiktok right now. I really think her quality of life and that of her children would improve SO much with proper treatment. She seems to be stuck in this spiral of short bursts of motivation followed by huge overwhelm.

• Haha
Like Jessiikkaa adds more like likes to a like sentence than like Olivia like White does. Like how is like that like even possible...like?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No, fuckhead. Girls are not more difficult than boys! That's outdated and inaccurate. She's an absolutely useless parent and I actually can't believe she admitted how poorly she handled Goldie's tantrum. You are the parent. It is your responsibility to help her through it but "no more public outings" is such a mature solution isn't it?! She seriously reminds me of a 16 year old complaining about having to baby sit her little cousin or something. Her parenting is bleeping trash.

Attachments

Saying someone bought 25 albums? Surely bleeping not
Just coming to say the same thing. Un-bleeping-believable. Is this for real?? Who are these bleeping people buying this bleeping tit?!! Sorry for all the expletives but it really pisses me off that someone like her can make these sales on a product that isn’t bespoke, or well-thought out/developed, just picked off alibaba, changed the colour and smacked her label on it - unlike other genuine, hardworking small businesses. It just kills me.

Reactions: 11
Surely no one bought 25 albums! We would have heard about that before that little mention in a Q&A.
The only way I’ll believe that is if someone bought some for wholesale or 5 people wanted 5 packs and bought together (and even then…).

Reactions: 2
Surely no one bought 25 albums! We would have heard about that before that little mention in a Q&A.
The only way I’ll believe that is if someone bought some for wholesale or 5 people wanted 5 packs and bought together (and even then…).
Someone mentioned up thread that a person had ordered 5 x 5 unbelievable.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Yeah she did a post about it when it happened. We joked that someone here was checking stock levels and accidentally bought them lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she’s got a really busy day packing all those orders…. NOT.
never seen a more accurate caption in my life.
You would think with all this spare time she would be promoting Bloom more to sell those albums....

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else wonder how many more albums she had delivered yesterday. I was shocked when she said she had a pallet delivered 😳 I sense a second she’s fired or other insurance claim coming in hot! 🔥

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.