Jessiika Wilson #4 no one wants to look after my kids, selling my dirty clothes to the highest bid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Goldie constantly have her mouth open??!! I can’t be the only one to notice this??
She had a dummy - and quite a big one - pretty much constantly in her mouth until just recently. She also has lots of odd tongue movements, seems to thrust her tongue forward and around a lot when they speak to her. No idea if it’s also a result of the dummy, enlarged tonsils/adenoids, maybe an enlarged tongue (macroglossia can be associated with some genetic conditions) or if she’s just so speech-delayed, she‘s still learning how all the parts of her mouth actually work now the dummy is finally out… maybe if Jess figured out there’s a link between behaviour and communication she’d actually do something to get her support 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Out with her 'scooter gang', seems to only have one member....the golden child.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
This morning discussing going to her counsellor!? Now a story with a child that isn't GOLDIE!?

Queen feral is realllly desperate to create a new persona.
100% someone has had a word to her about her online image and persona! She can't have genuinely changed this much this quickly on her own, we all know she's not actually capable of even thinking of it!

Was the cubby #sponsored/ad/gifted? I'm sure that after less than a year of it being up the company won't be impressed she wants to turn it into a chicken coop. But golden girl likes chickens, so golden girl gets chickens. We have chickens - I don't think she realises you actually have to care for them and if she doesn't fence them in they will do just as much damage to her plants as the dog does.

And almost a year to walk past the trees behind her house? Just goes to show how little she adventures with the kids, we love nothing more than walking with the kidsz finding new places to explore.

Kids generally aren't fans of going to the Gucci store watching mummy try slides on for hours on end.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Was the cubby #sponsored/ad/gifted? I'm sure that after less than a year of it being up the company won't be impressed she wants to turn it into a chicken coop. But golden girl likes chickens, so golden girl gets chickens. We have chickens - I don't think she realises you actually have to care for them and if she doesn't fence them in they will do just as much damage to her plants as the dog does.

And almost a year to walk past the trees behind her house? Just goes to show how little she adventures with the kids, we love nothing more than walking with the kidsz finding new places to explore.

Kids generally aren't fans of going to the Gucci store watching mummy try slides on for hours on end.
I noticed the other day that the cubby had moved all the way almost to the back of their property, rather than being up on the top lawn where the kids could safely play and Messii could sit on her ass on the patio and barely pay attention. So I guess it figures that she already wants to do something else with it. If she doesn't fence in the chooks properly, the dog will eat them for sure! my parents had chickens, and even with all the fencing and effort they put in, their tiny little Shitzu still got in and attacked a couple of them!

Reactions: 3
That cubby has never even has cute cubby furniture and things in it since they got it no wonder the kids don’t want to play in there go on kids go stand around in a house and do nothing! Anyways had your chance kids it’s now going to be a chicken coop and we will encourage more snakes in so you will be guaranteed to be bitten!

Reactions: 7
That cubby has never even has cute cubby furniture and things in it since they got it no wonder the kids don’t want to play in there go on kids go stand around in a house and do nothing! Anyways had your chance kids it’s now going to be a chicken coop and we will encourage more snakes in so you will be guaranteed to be bitten!
Never had anything nice in it or done to it, did you notice how trashed it was already?! Just like her inside furniture. Everything is disposable and nothing is looked after

Reactions: 9
Why bother painting perfectly fine brick we all know it will be done half arse & look tit in a year 🙄 just paint the maroon gutters the same as the roof. I don't understand her obsession with white just look how bad the cubby looks already 🤢

Reactions: 9
Having to work hard are we Jess, the gravy train winding up? 🤣

Poor love. No kidding there is a shift, thank goodness! Facebook made it difficult for businesses to reach audiences unless they paid for advertising why wouldn't it be the same for Instagram? These clowns are just realising this. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
$2-3K to bag and paint the whole outside of the house? Paint prices have skyrocketed even just last week I bought a tin and it was ten percent more expensive than when I bought the same paint two weeks ago.

With two incomes that aren't steady if I were her I'd be saving for when they have less income coming in.

Reactions: 11
$2-3K to bag and paint the whole outside of the house? Paint prices have skyrocketed even just last week I bought a tin and it was ten percent more expensive than when I bought the same paint two weeks ago.

With two incomes that aren't steady if I were her I'd be saving for when they have less income coming in.
The fact she just based this on someone else's estimation from their own house is an actual joke. How she limped to adulthood is astounding to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Having to work hard are we Jess, the gravy train winding up? 🤣
She does realise she is one of the 'sponsored ads' yes?!?!

Fuckkkk she puts this 'question' up every time. Stop asking yourself the same tit. WE GET IT. There is a 'shift' people are waking up. The very people that once supported you?! Aren't anymore. They see through the bullshit.

Time to get off that fat ass and get a real job dumb ass.

She does realise she is one of the 'sponsored ads' yes?!?!

Fuckkkk she puts this 'question' up every time. Stop asking yourself the same tit. WE GET IT. There is a 'shift' people are waking up. The very people that once supported you?! Aren't anymore. They see through the bullshit.

Time to get off that fat ass and get a real job dumb ass.
Imagine if she went back to child care and looked after other peoples kids….oh the irony 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.