Jessiika Wilson #4 no one wants to look after my kids, selling my dirty clothes to the highest bid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is way to lazy for a pool. She can’t even parent her kids or watch her dog! She is honestly the biggest mess on Instagram and that’s saying something. Those kids are screaming for attention and speech therapy!

Reactions: 12
I would much prefer to have shoulder length, clean hair than a matted oily straggly mess. Wash your hair Jess 😖😖😖

Reactions: 9
Pretty sure if you are still wearing a singlet top like that in June, you probably live in an area where you don’t need a fireplace in the first place. Wouldn’t they be better off putting a pool in?
Exactly. I live in regional Victoria where it is freezing and with the fire going I have to wear a t shirt inside. She is going to over heat!

Reactions: 4
Exactly. I live in regional Victoria where it is freezing and with the fire going I have to wear a t shirt inside. She is going to over heat!
Dumb arse is in her car probably with the heater going full blast , Brisbane is bloody cold at the moment.

Reactions: 1
The blatant resentment towards her kids is really hard to watch.
But she put up a picture of ALL THREE of them saying she loves them? Surely that counts for being a great mum on the gram.....no? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Can see through her BS fakeness for IG likes and reacts. She does not love those kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is really ramping up this new insta persona! Home all weekend with 3 kids while doormat works AND doing an activity with The Kids!?

Those kids are going to go into bleeping shock.

Could her dumbass 'manager' have said something!? Or did Jessii finally find some braincells and realise she has as much depth as a puddle!?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is that a massive hole in the seat of the chair? I know the back of one was broken but hun if there’s a hole in the base chuck the seat? If you aren’t sure what ‘cute vibe’ chairs you want just pick up some of marketplace that are safe and your kids won’t fall through till you get some more.
The lazy bish probably puts a bucket under there so she doesn’t have to take Goldie to the toilet and train her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The lazy bish probably puts a bucket under there so she doesn’t have to take Goldie to the toilet and train her
Reading something like this would usually horrify me, but unfortunately it wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest with our Jessiiiii.

Reactions: 5
She can’t be serious, implying she is on her own a lot with little physical support.
It’s the spelling errors for me.
I completely understand that not everyone can spell due to many reasons but when you are “public figure”, and writing a long-winded piece of writing, check your spelling.

Reactions: 7
Man she is pushing the 'mum' storyline hard this week. I wonder if she has been reading here or someone has had a word with her to be more mumsy 😂 Even the boys are seen on her stories! Whatttt?! Not to mention that she took her 3 kids out ALONE without Philip? Amazing. SEE Jess, it ain't so bad playing the mum role. More fulfilling than blow dries and shopping for yourself right? I truly do hope that she is enjoying their company and maybe trying to be a better mum. Honestly. The selfishness was just getting so repulsive. I hope the kids are happy today 💙

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.