Jessiika Wilson #4 no one wants to look after my kids, selling my dirty clothes to the highest bid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that there is anything wrong with this but has anyone else wondered if Goldie has Down syndrome? Beautiful little girl but I do wonder.

Reactions: 9
Her 6 year old made her write a note to his teacher. Sorry, what? Is this the same colour run that she posted a pay pal link to sponsor him for last year? Try encouraging your kids to try new things and support them in doing so!!

• Wow
Insta-storying from bed at 10am on a Monday, waiting for the cleaner to come...
what a life 🥴 you’d think she had some work to do…like, I don’t know, get ready for her next set of cheap-ass albums to shill?
And I’m not surprised Levi doesn’t want to do the colour run. Why would he try something new? It’s not as if he sees his parents working their asses off and trying new things or if he’s even encouraged to do the same.

Reactions: 8
I suppose when you can watch an entire season of a series in one go, you have the time to lounge in bed half the day.

Reactions: 11
Not that there is anything wrong with this but has anyone else wondered if Goldie has Down syndrome? Beautiful little girl but I do wonder.
I actually wondered this too she does have some facial features and behavioural traits that could be conducive to this

While his skills are rough, the question is, can YOU drive a “manuals” Jeeessssssiiiiiiiika?
How's her ✨eco journey✨ going now zeroco? She repulses me with how easily she signs up to shill whichever product will line her pockets next..

Reactions: 6
I actually wondered this too she does have some facial features and behavioural traits that could be conducive to this
Could be something similar to down syndrome, such as turners syndrome? If you google it, one of the characteristics is spots on legs/body that look like bruises… something that Goldie def has 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m surprised they haven’t exploited that angle though if she does. Goldie is cute, too bad her parents have ruined her mouth/teeth with excessive dummy use 🙄

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else feel like old Je$$ has had a bit of an image overhaul leading into this new drop of $2 Chinese photo albums Bloom products?

It’s a lot more wholesome parenting/dog/grateful for life vibes, and a whole lot less ass-twerking/sexual innuendo/self-indulgent spending. She’s still a lazy, uneducated behemoth, but there’s been a noticeable shift…

Girlfriend must really want that fancy new schnozz, huh? 👃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.