Jessiika Wilson #4 no one wants to look after my kids, selling my dirty clothes to the highest bid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that she’s barely in anyone else’s group shots?? Not participating because she can’t filter/control how she’ll look, or do they just not really like her?
Phil must of been there so she was probably stuck next to him making sure he wasn’t looking at any other influencers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Interesting that she’s barely in anyone else’s group shots?? Not participating because she can’t filter/control how she’ll look, or do they just not really like her?
100% both.

A massive dropkick and they probably didn't recognise her

Reactions: 2
The grammar/punctuation in her latest Bloom store post is terrible. It’s clear no one proof read it and hardly any thought has gone into the wording. I just dont understand ‘businesses’ getting this stuff wrong. If that was me I would get several people to proof read before posting something like that on a ‘business’ account to at least sound a bit professional!

Attachments

The grammar/punctuation in her latest Bloom store post is terrible. It’s clear no one proof read it and hardly any thought has gone into the wording. I just dont understand ‘businesses’ getting this stuff wrong. If that was me I would get several people to proof read before posting something like that on a ‘business’ account to at least sound a bit professional!
I don’t get it. Why would only 100 people be able to buy all 5 colours? Wouldn’t you want as many sales as possible?

Reactions: 6
I don’t get it. Why would only 100 people be able to buy all 5 colours? Wouldn’t you want as many sales as possible?
Might be a slightly discounted price and she’s trying to create a panic over limited numbers available. I doubt she’ll actually cap it. Or it will “sell out” so she’ll make more available. She’ll need to sell as many as she possibly can.

Reactions: 4
besties we have to be ready when she launches to see how many she doesn’t sell like last time 😝 add all to cart and then screenshot. i did it last time with the scrapbooks and posted on an earlier thread, the lack of sales explained why she burned her shed down to get rid of them lolllll

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Resharing the reel because she’s worried the low engagement doesn’t meet the huge stock she’s committed to? Get the girl her nose job!

Reactions: 3
It’s weird!! She must be avoiding photos. I thought she looked nice in the shots I’d seen (other than the shoes). She’s not even in any of Mikhailla’s photos! I saw her tagged at the night club in a photo of shots, but can’t even spot her in the background of people’s photos anywhere 👀

Hi Jess 👋 Posting photos of herself at the event to show with all her friendzzzz. All I can see are those bloody shoes! I get it they are expensive but they look ridiculous with the dress, everyone else is wearing cute sandals or heels and there she is. In those ugly slides.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone count how many times she said cute in her latest stories?
plus that’s a whole lotta stock… confident

Can someone explain to me the logic of being able to wipe down paper boxes but not linen ones?! Wtf.

• Haha
Her vocabulary consists of “super cute”, “really awesome” and “I love it”.

Mind blown, Messi - I can’t wait to not spend my money.

Reactions: 13
I don’t get posting these stories on her personal page instead of the business page? And then to just post a link instead?
Also, super bugging me (not that I’m going to be buying any of her tit albums) that they’re a different size to the original ones! And the Christmas one is also a third different size! Going to look terrible because they won’t all line up next to each other neatly. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

2AAB65EE-45DB-4D62-A7D0-4FC752C5D848.png

It’s great that she loves them because she will have a lot left over. There is a lot of big ugly albums she needs to shift.

She’s such a flop. Pastel colours won’t match the beige/neutral/rust colour palette that l-i-t-e-r-a-l-l-y every Insta Mum has used to style their Earthside kids’ bedrooms over the last 3 years….

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.