Jessiika Wilson #4 no one wants to look after my kids, selling my dirty clothes to the highest bid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So apparently Instagram face filters aren’t working for a lot of influencers! I really hope this happens to jessiika, how will she cope!
Well she hasn’t posted anything today, surely that’s telling that girlfriend ain’t coping and refuses to be real 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So apparently Instagram face filters aren’t working for a lot of influencers! I really hope this happens to jessiika, how will she cope!
I think she filters in another app first anyway and then uploads (and filters again), so it’s not as obvious. Loads of people do that. The vanity 😂

Reactions: 9
Wearing slides like that with anything other than jeans just makes your legs look stumpy in my opinion. Definitely don’t go with that dress! 😅

Reactions: 10
Every other influencer there today..read idiot there today, will be laughing at her for wearing those hideous "designer" flats with that dress.

Reactions: 6
She finally looks lovely in a pretty dress.... and then the bleeping shoes. Just to flex that she can afford designer slides 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Hell, her LV birk-style slides she's complete stopped wearing may have even looked nicer than these

Reactions: 11
Cute Kids, cute colours. tit product. Can't wait to see what she prices (well overpriced) these dipshit Kmart knockoffs at. On another note - hi Bowie aka the left out child - welcome to your mamas insta. How bleeping cute is he.
Agreed, Bowie is the freakin adorable!

Surely she is changing into another pair of shoes?!

SLIDES to an event?! All to flaunt a pair of Gucci shoes?! duck she is the biggest bogan.

Slap on a pair of white Arnettes while your at it with a Bintang singlet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seems like they were ALL flown up.. Melwatts, dedikated etc all at the same event for a CANDLE company!
I’m confident they all paid for their own flights, except for maybe one or two of the more prestigious influencers. I can’t believe a small candle company would have the money for flights.

Reactions: 5
That dress does look lovely, but where is her waist in that photo??
Maybe it’s just the angle.
the toe point in slides kills me. 😂
She would have been better off investing her money in a designer bag or clutch that could be worn with most outfits and all seasons. She looks like a child playing dress ups in her slides when the rest of her look isn’t casual.

Reactions: 5
Never understood the designer slides - like seriously, if you are splurging on a one off you don't go for something so casual that's gonna wear the duck out and lose value quick and then try n pair it with anything and everything eg. today's outfit. Should have gone with a bag or clutch for the splurge on designer seriously. And chosen a better shoe with that dress... Ughhh (n) anyone else also notice the lack of photo op posts from her today with the event? Poor Mess must be struggling with no insta filters 😂

Last edited:
Interesting that she’s barely in anyone else’s group shots?? Not participating because she can’t filter/control how she’ll look, or do they just not really like her?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.