Jessiika Wilson #4 no one wants to look after my kids, selling my dirty clothes to the highest bid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh…
🫠🫠🫠

That was as underwhelming as I’m sure the biiiig announcement from the Blossom by Ash event she’s going to tomorrow is going to be 😅

Reactions: 8
Definitely not worth the hype. I think the reel is cute. She is lucky Phil seems to be good at videography, to bad she won’t let him out of her sight for 5 minutes to let him have a good go making a career out of it.

Reactions: 15
Might as well just call it ‘Bloom albums’ not ‘Bloom store’…it’s far from a store.
Could at least change the ridiculous wording on the front as well.

Reactions: 10
I was prepared to be underwhelmed. Is there a word for less that underwhelmed? Cause that's what I am.
It's the same freakin product, just in different colours. Big whoop.

• Haha
It’s the dirty nails and clothes for me
(Not Goldie’s fault….)

A6D14A1B-75C9-44EE-B768-744351D6BFA0.jpeg
35B93C81-7536-4977-8F6D-B679E5A1509D.jpeg

And what’s with the poor girls legs? My son is the exact same age and extremely physically active and has nowhere near as many bruises! (Unless she has some excessive bruising issue?)

5C630BAA-0648-49B6-A61C-7819B33A072F.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Wait. I’m confused…
It’s just the same album but in a different colour? Homegirl went on like she was releasing some revolutionary product… but it’s just the same album?

Wowwwwww 🫠🫠🫠 SO underwhelming. Same albums, new colours. WHUT?? How is this anything to be excited for?!! I wonder if all the comments will translate into sales? How many albums does one need? She’s committed to a lot of stock…

Reactions: 7
I think they’re also a different size? So won’t even sit nicely on the shelf or stacked with the others?

I wonder how long she’ll take to pack orders this time and how many weekends away she’ll take off in the middle 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When someone said kid related I thought maybe a baby book/photo album combo for pregnancy/first year documenting etc. That would’ve taken too much work I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is literally like SC releasing the same bleeping pyjamas over and over in a different colour leopard print 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

When someone said kid related I thought maybe a baby book/photo album combo for pregnancy/first year documenting etc. That would’ve taken too much work I guess.
You give her too much credit if you thought she’d be smart enough to think of that 😂😂

Reactions: 13
Cute Kids, cute colours. tit product. Can't wait to see what she prices (well overpriced) these dipshit Kmart knockoffs at. On another note - hi Bowie aka the left out child - welcome to your mamas insta. How bleeping cute is he.

Reactions: 13
It’s the dirty nails and clothes for me
(Not Goldie’s fault….)

View attachment 1295204View attachment 1295205

And what’s with the poor girls legs? My son is the exact same age and extremely physically active and has nowhere near as many bruises! (Unless she has some excessive bruising issue?)

View attachment 1295206
thats all I ever saw too was her poor kids all dirty and dirty clothes. And yes what is up with Goldies legs and on the occasional, arms? Bites? Bruises? Eczema? She has them 24/7, I don’t think I’ve never seen her legs clear 🤔

Reactions: 6
The only reason the first drop would've sold out like it did especially at the price it did was from her 'loyal' fellow influencer try hards making the effort. These will not compare. If they were reasonable priced like $30 max but at 70-80 each... Yeah, no.

Reactions: 8
The corners on the album boxes already look second hand, clearly she’s gone for quantity over quality.

Reactions: 2
If anyone truly, genuinely feels drawn towards pastel coloured photo albums (?!!), Kikki K have these, which look far better quality and won’t smell like a smoky Burpengary shed when they arrive.

And for an extra $10, you can have them embossed with something far more personal than “forever and ever amen” or whatever the duck those words are on the front of the Bloom “Store” albums…

I’m assuming these are priced at half the cost of what Je$$’ albums will be. Because nose jobs ain’t cheap, yo’.👃

8F0BEB8B-80F1-4A2C-9AD6-17FD71A5D26C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So apparently Instagram face filters aren’t working for a lot of influencers! I really hope this happens to jessiika, how will she cope!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So you can’t even buy them yet… not for another week. Why wouldn’t you make the most of this launch hype and get people buying there and then while they are so excited? There all here already in the burnt shed, what is she waiting for? Such baaaaaad business.

Reactions: 9
Maybe she wants them to go moldy as well as stink of smoke before she starts trying to flog them off.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.