Jessiika Wilson #4 no one wants to look after my kids, selling my dirty clothes to the highest bid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’m a good step mum because whilst raising a daughter on our own (husband and I) we always put her needs above our wants.
I am a good mum because my kid hasn’t slashed a trampoline with knives 🔪 yet…?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My bad I read that as do we think she is a good or bad mum😂😂 if she wasn’t triggered by us she would ask such a pathetic question cos she is always after a head pat while laying on the couch

Reactions: 3
She is SO transparent, and she doesn't even see it. Or does she? Who bloody knows.

It would be one thing if this were her genuinely trying - to be a better Mum, to be more active, to be more involved. It's not, and I don't know about others but I can see straight through you Messi. She's putting on this huge act straight off the back of the feedback she would have read throughout the comments on TOP thread the other night.

It's so obvious it's disgusting.

Reactions: 7
She is SO transparent, and she doesn't even see it. Or does she? Who bloody knows.

It would be one thing if this were her genuinely trying - to be a better Mum, to be more active, to be more involved. It's not, and I don't know about others but I can see straight through you Messi. She's putting on this huge act straight off the back of the feedback she would have read throughout the comments on TOP thread the other night.

It's so obvious it's disgusting.
I agree. Or it’s just trying to grab at engagement ahead of some other groundbreaking product for 💫 bloom 💫 store… maybe a VHS 📼 tape holder ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree. Or it’s just trying to grab at engagement ahead of some other groundbreaking product for 💫 bloom 💫 store… maybe a VHS 📼 tape holder ?
I really need one of those wallets that carry CDs, so that they’re easily accessible to play on my discman.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel like it might be photo boxes.... like those empty coffee table books she "accidentally" bought from etsy without ready the description properly. It'll work with her other outdated products, because weren't they a thing in the 90's when everyone was still getting all their pics developed and you'd shove the ones that weren't quite album worthy into a random box to keep in your cupboard and barely look at?

Reactions: 7
I feel like it might be photo boxes.... like those empty coffee table books she "accidentally" bought from etsy without ready the description properly. It'll work with her other outdated products, because weren't they a thing in the 90's when everyone was still getting all their pics developed and you'd shove the ones that weren't quite album worthy into a random box to keep in your cupboard and barely look at?
Whatever it is x she’s got a shitload of stock 🙄 wonder how much of it she’ll actually sell (or get lost in another fire 😂🤷🏻‍♀️)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My prediction is that it is kid related… the sneak peek video had kids dancing, she has taken an unusual liking to her children lately including them in videos (even all three) and the questions last night about do you think you are a good mum and details about your kids etc etc… A Child album maybe?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.