Jessiika Wilson #4 no one wants to look after my kids, selling my dirty clothes to the highest bid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's now a sex therapist in her Q+A :LOL:
Why is it always the case that women are made to feel guilty or deficient when their male partner has a higher sex drive? The advice is typically that the woman needs to examine what’s wrong with her so she can start complying with what he wants - do you have a deficiency, do you need to just endure it and get it over and done with in the morning (because exhaustion and bad breath pre-coffee is such a turn-on isn’t it 😬), are you shaming him for his wants? Very rarely does the male partner receive advice re:examining why his female partner doesn’t have his same sex drive and how he might be contributing to her lack of desire. Or simply that he might not always get what he wants because who really wants someone complying with him just to get it over with (more men than would probably admit to it!)

Reactions: 18
Why is it always the case that women are made to feel guilty or deficient when their male partner has a higher sex drive? The advice is typically that the woman needs to examine what’s wrong with her so she can start complying with what he wants - do you have a deficiency, do you need to just endure it and get it over and done with in the morning (because exhaustion and bad breath pre-coffee is such a turn-on isn’t it 😬), are you shaming him for his wants? Very rarely does the male partner receive advice re:examining why his female partner doesn’t have his same sex drive and how he might be contributing to her lack of desire. Or simply that he might not always get what he wants because who really wants someone complying with him just to get it over with (more men than would probably admit to it!)
I’m just pleased Jessii didn’t suggest just lying back and letting him do his thing anyway 🥴

I’m guessing she picked up the term “desire discrepancy” in the therapy session she did recently.

Reactions: 12
I’m just pleased Jessii didn’t suggest just lying back and letting him do his thing anyway 🥴

I’m guessing she picked up the term “desire discrepancy” in the therapy session she did recently.
Maybe now we know what she spoke to that therapist she said she saw weeks ago and wasn’t that keen to go as she didn’t have anything to talk about. Seems like miss Jess spoke about their mismatched bedroom antics

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh look.. white singlet is back making an appearance. Love how she talks about not being seen or hardly growing because apparently it’s the whole new Instagram update. No you trash bag, people are seeing you, just don’t want to follow you or interact with you 🤢

Reactions: 14
Oh look.. white singlet is back making an appearance. Love how she talks about not being seen or hardly growing because apparently it’s the whole new Instagram update. No you trash bag, people are seeing you, just don’t want to follow you or interact with you 🤢
And love the final ditch feel sorry for me attempt so people buy her dogshit products.

'A shout out to those that engage, like and you know with my page it really helps'

Reactions: 5
Alllll these influencers always blaming the algorithm and not the fact that they put put half assed, boring content. If you’re losing followers most days, people are seeing you.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.