Jessiika Wilson #3 Cup is full when away from the fam, spent all her cash on glam, getting remarried just for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is all over Golden Child's legs and arms this morning? Has she used her new drawing materials to scribble on herself already?

On another note, I went back and checked last night's stories to see if they were new additions this morning. Noticed that Goldie has been put to bed in the togs she was wearing when Messika out the eye masks on her.

Reactions: 5
They wonder why their lounge is putrid. The dog (Mars not Jessiika) is all over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is all over Golden Child's legs and arms this morning? Has she used her new drawing materials to scribble on herself already?

On another note, I went back and checked last night's stories to see if they were new additions this morning. Noticed that Goldie has been put to bed in the togs she was wearing when Messika out the eye masks on her.
That texta was all over her body before she went to bed last night. You can see in Jess’ story she’s wearing the same clothes as when she was sitting on the kitchen bench doing those eye masks. I mean, why would you give your child a bath?

Reactions: 4
No bath or PJS, more then likely no teeth or face clean. Poor boys miss out on a special day out for golden child, imagine how wild the dog is - probably doesn’t sit or listen hense why he’s never included in any videos

Reactions: 8
Well clearly they are friends with her so they don't care.

A business based in good ole Burpengary isn't really going to be a market leader now is it. Bogans attract bogans o_O

They can have each other.

It also makes it pretty obvious that Jess knows we are reporting brands for working with her.

I don't care that this is her livelihood when she does such a terrible job at it and shows us that she has not ethics etc.

If she hadn't been so classless, homophobic and said truly disgusting things at times we probably wouldn't care.
Burp & Gary would’ve been a more suitable business name choice than Bloom, surely.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No bath or PJS, more then likely no teeth or face clean. Poor boys miss out on a special day out for golden child, imagine how wild the dog is - probably doesn’t sit or listen hense why he’s never included in any videos
Then you have her 'bestie' Harmony who spends hours training her Shepard.

Jess literally has hours each day and would do absolutely nothing. I would be shocked if the dog even gets walked. Her excuse would be 'it has a massive yard to run in'

I am ACTUALLY shook.

That teddy, singing thing, is a toy for a ONE year old.

This mother needs serious help. She is hanging onto a baby. Goldie is the one that will suffer through all of this..

Jessika, your daughter is 3!

Reactions: 5
I actually forgot they even had a dog! He must be out of his cute puppy phase then? They’re Instagrammable for such a short period of time 🤪
Oh she posted something about him the other day giving her a hard time and a photo of her mangled garden 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Honestly sorry to snark on a kid but that child is so stunted. Her parents should be utterly ashamed of themselves but then I don’t think shame is even close to something they feel.

Reactions: 11
Her parents should be utterly ashamed of themselves but then I don’t think shame is even close to something they feel.
I 100% agree..

Golden child will be bullied when she starts school. She will stand out for all the wrong reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I mean no disrespect here, but I honestly thought she had something wrong with her and that’s why she was spoilt and favoured, so she’s neuro typical and THREE? I figured she was maybe a few months over two 😳 I’m shocked. Those poor kids, all of them, they all have their own issues when it comes to their lack of parenting 😞

Reactions: 9
I mean no disrespect here, but I honestly thought she had something wrong with her and that’s why she was spoilt and favoured, so she’s neuro typical and THREE? I figured she was maybe a few months over two 😳 I’m shocked. Those poor kids, all of them, they all have their own issues when it comes to their lack of parenting 😞
Unfortunately that's what seems to happened to all these influencers kids.

Look at Kearns kids, Jessiikas kids!? All don't get parented. Ipad/TV/Dummy do it and now look at them.

It's bleeping disturbing.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I genuinely though she was intellectually impaired, I feel terrible, but it’s what I picked up from her posts.

These kids are going to be so screwed up, all influencers kids I mean. I’m glad my kids aunt friends with any of them.

I don’t know if it’s a subconscious thing influencers do to make the kids seem younger than they are and more marketable for Insta. Once they turn 3-4 years old, everyone loses interest 💸. Even 2 is borderline. I do think you could genuinely do a study on language and cognitive development in these kids and see a negative correlation 😬

Reactions: 14
The Wilson children all have some form of a speech delay. This would be embarrassing for Levi and Bowie at school now - they would be well aware that they sound different to their peers. The inability to communicate effectively would be impacting on their education.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
They aren’t bathers that Goldie is wearing and it looks like she’s had a bath as her hair is wet

Honestly sorry to snark on a kid but that child is so stunted. Her parents should be utterly ashamed of themselves but then I don’t think shame is even close to something they feel.
I wonder if they are seeking help for Golide, unlikely considering swimming lessons were too much of an inconvenience/expense though.

• Sad
I wonder if they are seeking help for Golide, unlikely considering swimming lessons were too much of an inconvenience/expense though.
Surely her educators at daycare would provide feedback / observations to messiikkaa?

Reactions: 2
And for these kids to be so far behind and badly parented by someone who worked in childcare is beyond bad. However I imagine her barely working attitude at the day care centre girl can’t even wash her own hair so I doubt her work ethic was much chop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.