Jessiika Wilson #3 Cup is full when away from the fam, spent all her cash on glam, getting remarried just for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahahahahh the knit on the depop.
“Small mark but I think will wash out”

Huh? Why you selling stuff you haven’t washed, you derro? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That response is such trash.

These brands are pure filth.

The State that flooded!? You gift her all this tit that she stains anyway!? Donate it you actual piece of tit.

I personally don't support any brands that use influencers but it's just so dissappointing. Their responses are so rude and condescending. Do they realize people aren't stupid like the influencers they use!? People will stop buying from the brand that feeds their family!?
That response literally sounded like it came from Messiika herself...so condescending and rude.

Reactions: 8
Her latest manic rant for the deodorant !?

Why are all her #ads so bleeping manic!? Dropping tit everywhere!? Talking like she has just dumped 3 pingers!?

Chill mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
BLOCKED by jessii from the block on my finsta! Sarah Kearns and Jessiiiiikaaah in one night! Double whammy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
That’s really quite unethical of LC but really what can you expect from friends of Jesssssiii. The low self awareness of her is mind boggling - maybe stop and reflect that people are saying things because you’re actually despicable and make some changes!!

Reactions: 9
Feels so weird since I was so respectful in my messages and didn’t say anything bad (just made them aware she was selling their clothes)….
And with SK I just forwarded a reel she made (no message)…

Reactions: 4
Feels so weird since I was so respectful in my messages and didn’t say anything bad (just made them aware she was selling their clothes)….
And with SK I just forwarded a reel she made (no message)…
Pretty sure Jess and Sarah talk too, so could have also been that.

Reactions: 2
And we're back for the weekly blow dry - is this the only content this #influencaaa can produce?

And we're back for the weekly blow dry - is this the only content this #influencaaa can produce?
Didn’t she just have her weave moved up at the beginning of the week? which I’m sure they would have styled for her, few days later weekly blow wave time. I get it, it’s her money and she can do whatever she likes but duck me she knows how to SPEND on herself.
In the past week, skin treatments, weaves, blow dry, new clothing.. what’s next? Better rein in the spending before wedding 2.0 or that black tie classy event she wants will never happen.

Her vibe right now is livin’ life and wow.. she’s really livin’ isn’t she 😂😂

Reactions: 8
A backdrop of a true professional ;)
Those photos show nothing other than she puts sweet duck all effort into every single aspect of her life. For a PhOtOgRaPhEr, they are atrocious. If you look at the grid every photo morphes into the other.

That and golden child.

pretty sure she is friends with whoever owns LC, no doubt they would have forwarded the message straight on to Jess!
If you look at their IG, it lists their address as Burpengary. I guess scum really does stick together like glue.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
D8CAE2D2-D400-43E4-B4F6-0616E5A45C9B.png

Wow. She can’t even fake interest in her own “brand” for the 3 seconds Phil has the camera on her?? Jesus bleeping Christ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Still laughing about her buying Goldie some colouring books and things because she loves to draw.
She's turning 3. She's scribbling. The girl can't put two words together so I'm pretty sure she can't colour in yet, you moron.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.