Jessiika Wilson #3 Cup is full when away from the fam, spent all her cash on glam, getting remarried just for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to fix her daggy AF house!!!

Nice to see she’s taken our advice to see a therapist… or has she made an appointment with a local council member?

490EBE9A-FED2-4F43-975D-00499A20DFB9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Vowel renewal kills me bahaahahaha she’s so dumb
Yeahhh totally the memory of your 7 year anniversary second wedding for the gram is a far better investment than renovating your house - you may die in 2 years of starvation since you’ve spent all your money on yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t get this, I’m surprised she didn’t get divorced as well. I don’t care happy it makes you, it’s a total waste of cash.
Ha, yep I said that the other week. What a complete cockwomble, how can you be so materialistic when it suits yourself and not for your poor boys (Golden child will never go without)

Reactions: 5
She is by far the biggest bimbo on the gram! I hope she goes to ice skating lessons this week so we can be subjected to another hideous outfit she thinks is inspired by the Biebers😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s the ‘we love each other so freaking much’ hahahaha does girlfriend forget she told everyone not long ago she hates him half the time?

Reactions: 14
I'm glad she's going to counselling but nothing to talk about 😳 really?? The fact you despise 2 of your 3 children & hate being a parent, can't get your arse off the couch most days unless it's for you, can't let Phil out of your sight, act like your 15 at every opportunity and jump from 1 thing to another constantly but you've got nothing to talk about 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 22
I'm glad she's going to counselling but nothing to talk about 😳 really?? The fact you despise 2 of your 3 children & hate being a parent, can't get your arse off the couch most days unless it's for you, can't let Phil out of your sight, act like your 15 at every opportunity and jump from 1 thing to another constantly but you've got nothing to talk about 🤦‍♀️
Now she’ll know what to say for next time 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Christ on a cracker Jessi, the list is long on what you need to discuss. I’m sure if this person is qualified, they’ll have you sussed after a few sessions (if you stick with it, which we know you’re not good at), but bear with them, it’ll change your world and hopefully the poor people in your life that are inflicted with your shitness

Reactions: 7
This piece of absolute tit admitting she is selling clothes brands have sent her on Depop.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Who would actually want to buy her food stained trashy clothes.. the mind boggles!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She really doesn't have any friends, does she.

'Girls night out', sisters.
Bridesmaids, sisters.
30th birthday presentations, sisters.

Where are your actual friends messi??!

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t “wearyaaaa” all her clothes? Neither do I ya dumb duck, I wear them! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.