Jessiika Wilson #3 Cup is full when away from the fam, spent all her cash on glam, getting remarried just for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ever so discreetly leaves the Cartier ring in the image. Not a chance this side of China that things real.

Nice try though šŸ‘
No one in their right mind who actually owns Cartier would EVER leave it just hanging around like that, especially near the sink! Itā€™s far too valuable.

Reactions: 5
Cause she is too lazy to create content??

Being a (ex) photographer and her hubs owning a multi media business oh and shilling photo albums doesn't mean she has time or means for taking photographers etc.... gossshhhhh as if.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How does one get their jeans so creased? Are they rolled up in a ball? So respectful to fashion labels (HI LULLABY CLUB, YES I HATE YOU NOW)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Says yesterday she isnā€™t going to pimp out her kids less than 24 hours later oh there are her kids in an ad for cotton onšŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thank god her rhinoplasty surgical consult got brought forward to Juneā€¦must be so hard having heaps of money. Oh but here Goldie have a colouring book and some textas for your birthday. Her priorities are so insanely selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I feel so sorry for that poor dog. He even looks mournful in the couch photos šŸ˜¢ Iā€™m sure she probably yelled at him as though itā€™s his fault he was bought for cute puppy pics for the gram and then discarded as a nuisance.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I feel so sorry for that poor dog. He even looks mournful in the couch photos šŸ˜¢ Iā€™m sure she probably yelled at him as though itā€™s his fault he was bought for cute puppy pics for the gram and then discarded as a nuisance.
Me too! Itā€™s awful! If they actually took the time to walk him and play with him for at least half an hour/hour a day, he wouldnā€™t be so bored and trashing the place surely? And that ā€œRegretā€ comment is actually her regretting getting him right? šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗ

Reactions: 5
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.