Jessiika Wilson #3 Cup is full when away from the fam, spent all her cash on glam, getting remarried just for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not going to judge someone for not being able to take care of their children, I’m sure lots of women struggle. However, if that’s the case, she should be reaching out and getting help, taking parenting classes, talking to a psychologist. You can’t just opt out. Or ditch a child because it’s just too hard.
I’ll be honest and say that I am 100% judging her. It’s hard not to. She doesn’t even TRY. She never prioritises these kids, offloads the boys constantly and doesn’t actively engage with them in a way that might actually help her to understand their needs. Each of those sweet kids are only going to get more complex and demanding as they get older, so investing some time and energy now, instead of twerking her stupid ass and binge watching Netflix, will help her get back in control of the things she finds so deeply overwhelming about parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ll be honest and say that I am 100% judging her. It’s hard not to. She doesn’t even TRY. She never prioritises these kids, offloads the boys constantly and doesn’t actively engage with them in a way that might actually help her to understand their needs. Each of those sweet kids are only going to get more complex and demanding as they get older, so investing some time and energy now, instead of twerking her stupid ass and binge watching Netflix, will help her get back in control of the things she finds so deeply overwhelming about parenting.
Oh totally. My judgement comes in at the point of seeing what someone is actually at least attempting to do about it 😅

Reactions: 3
IF ANYTHING I would leave the Golden child and take the boys and have an awesome time doing things with them that the golden one wouldn't be able to keep up with.

Reactions: 22
Wow, what an absolute POS...
We all know she only wants to go to keep an eye on Philth 👀 Her jealousy and insecurity is off the charts.
So much cool stuff to do in Melb for kids as well, I'm sure all 3 would love a day at the Zoo or the aquarium, museum, markets etc. and Goldie would still be in a stroller or pram.
My heart breaks for those boys, they would be so confused. 💔 She needs counselling to get over whatever issues she's carrying and projecting her hate onto the boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Dam she must have deleted the stories - they’re not there. Wow just wow I can’t even believe it’d be a consideration leaving a kid at home these two are beyond disgusting. Maybe take from your stupid wedding fund you selfish witch. And like any of us believe you were planning to get up at 5:30 and please show us this run you allegedly did. The only running you do is to get maccas or chase the ice cream truck.

Reactions: 10
We recently joined my husband on his work trip and I took our 12 year old along and left our little ones behind but A the 12 year old was getting looked at for braces C it was her birthday and B we did birthday experiences for her that her siblings couldn’t do like virtual sky diving which is completely different to what she is suggesting.

omg she needs to size up in her workout gear, talk about stuffing a sausage.

Reactions: 6
Wow, I missed that this morning. She does seem like perhaps she should be looking for help, but maybe that's her personality....take 3 or don't go. If he was going somewhere exotic sure make a holiday, but a few days for work duck, why bother. He will be busy, you will be somewhere with one kid while the others know you left them....and are old enough to get that too....

Reactions: 4
Wow how goods picuki!
Watch her leave all three behind or just take Goldie. Her mums will save the boys, again! I hope she leaves the boys at home and they have a great weekend with someone who loves them.

Reactions: 4
Maybe like, get a job like, for like your mind.

She kills me, couldn’t get up and walk at 5:30 because she woke a few times during the night, some of us have actual jobs with stuff on our minds all the time, waking multiple times, but can’t snooze or turn the alarm off because we have to drop our kids at school then go to work, so if we want to exercise we have no choice but to get up. You’ll never be fitspo Jessiiiiiiika, you’re too much of a lazy slob.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No wonder this witch is so insecure she is just as ugly outside as she is inside. That screen shot from earlier today still haunts me.

Reactions: 8
Just saving this here…

Still on Picuki for anyone that missed it
'For context' No tit captain obvious. Welcome to reality.

When this gravy train ends they are in for a world of hurt.

She does realize most parents whether the Dad or Mum go to Work during the day yes!? Leaving a parent to PARENT ALONE!?

How is this foreign to her!?

Honestly, this is concerning.

Well, that's sorted.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Also they way she is sulking over not being an ideal time for her insurance claim well witch guess what I doubt the people who lost their homes to floods weren’t also thinking it was ideal timing either. They need homes before you need a dirty garage to store your ugly outdated photo albums in!

Read the room lazy sloth crappy parent!!

Reactions: 24
What is the husband's job that he needs to go to Melbourne, surely there are enough average photographers there anyway? Not sure if that is his 'full time' job as he always seems to be lurking around like a bad smell.

Reactions: 12
What is the husband's job that he needs to go to Melbourne, surely there are enough average photographers there anyway? Not sure if that is his 'full time' job as he always seems to be lurking around like a bad smell.
No, his full time job is bloomstore social media manager 😂 and I wish I was joking

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
What a pair of drop kicks, I worry for the future of their children with those two as role models.🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.