Jessiika Wilson #3 Cup is full when away from the fam, spent all her cash on glam, getting remarried just for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she have ADHD or something? I really hope so, because I wasn’t looking for something new to keep me interested that often at 15, otherwise she’s super immature, emotionally and intellectually, to the point of REALLY needing help.

Reactions: 10
Wow Jessiiiiiii you are a massive piece of tit. Those poor little boys already go without so much.
Why couldnt she drop some of her useless beauty treatments instead.
Too right just drop the weekly blow wave. Unbelievable!!!!

Reactions: 2
Looks like she is trying to flex real hard about how much disposable money she has, and can therefore have her second wedding (vow renewal?). But really it all comes across as her wasting money on useless tit for herself and herself only. She gets free clothes from brands - no need to buy clothes today really?! She maybe doesn’t know how to wash her hair lol. I don’t understand how she can moan about the expense of swimming lessons but do all this frivolous stuff??

Reactions: 9
Does she have ADHD or something? I really hope so, because I wasn’t looking for something new to keep me interested that often at 15, otherwise she’s super immature, emotionally and intellectually, to the point of REALLY needing help.
I vote for all of the above

Reactions: 1
Could not even hate watch her stories today. She’s the laziest, most feral witch on the gram. Who has the time to binge watch an entire TV series, go for regular blow-waves and spend copious amounts of money on themselves like they’re a DINK (double income no kids). Do something bleeping productive, you slovenly twit. Contribute positively to society. Be a present mother. Get off your fat ass and actually PUT IN THE WORK instead of sitting on it and gramming your pathetically boring life for strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Absolutely insane I don’t know how she justifies her incessant, over the top, unnecessary selfish spending, not even DINKS spend like this - she is honestly so horrendous and I’m sorry but she needs to get off the couch and into a gym ASAP or we’ve got another mummy makeover needed

Reactions: 6
Pondering the wedding 2.0 tit show and I remember her saying ages ago she wanted a new engagement ring as she didn’t like the one she had. Guess that’ll be added to the ridiculousness of purchases too at some point

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Telling her followers how hard it is for her to get up at 5:30am when most of her followers would be young mums who have probably been up half the night feeding their babies or other mums who have to get up at that time every day to get household chores in before they do a full day of work.

Or just get some time to themselves before the kids get up because they don't want to laze around all day and post things occasionally on insta for money, we have careers and opportunities for career growth.

Reactions: 10
The filter momentarily dropped and revealed her ACTUAL skin and features. I swear she would look nothing like what her followers think she looks like in real life…

Salon wash and blow dry from yesterday is looking great, sweetie.(y)

1F4ECB8B-FE13-43D5-BD84-CE5F33DDB03C.jpeg

0540A44F-F4B7-45D2-B813-4C38F5675992.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Two guesses on which one kid she is only planning on taking on a trip! I can’t with her anymore! The way this witch favours Goldie is foul! She needs to grow up and parent all those kids. While your reading here Jess those boys are way cuter than Goldie and are a tit mum to them grow up!

• Heart
I can't even hate follow now. This neglectful witch gives me so much rage. You take ALL of your kids on holidays you selfish bleep.

Reactions: 15
I can't even hate follow now. This neglectful witch gives me so much rage. You take ALL of your kids on holidays you selfish bleep.
I’m the same. She is getting so bad, it’s not good for my mental health to continue watching her. She puts me in such a bad mood.

Reactions: 8
Two guesses on which one kid she is only planning on taking on a trip! I can’t with her anymore! The way this witch favours Goldie is foul! She needs to grow up and parent all those kids. While your reading here Jess those boys are way cuter than Goldie and are a tit mum to them grow up!
I’m a parent of 3 kids, and I find her most recent post absolutely vile. witch, WHY DID YOU EVEN HAVE CHILDREN?! The fact that she’s preempting travelling with them all as being too hard, too overwhelming or whatever, before it’s even happened, is just disgusting.

Some of my favourite & most treasured memories are of holidays with all 3 of my kids when they were little. I can’t even imagine hand-selecting which ones get to come and which ones miss out, least of all publicly stating that I don’t want to take them all because it’s too hard.

I truly hope that women who have perhaps lost a child, or are struggling to conceive, have this piece of tit blocked so they never have to see her “content”, whinging about being a mother.

• Sad
I’m a parent of 3 kids, and I find her most recent post absolutely vile. witch, WHY DID YOU EVEN HAVE CHILDREN?! The fact that she’s preempting travelling with them all as being too hard, too overwhelming or whatever, before it’s even happened, is just disgusting.

Some of my favourite & most treasured memories are of holidays with all 3 of my kids when they were little. I can’t even imagine hand-selecting which ones get to come and which ones miss out, least of all publicly stating that I don’t want to take them all because it’s too hard.

I truly hope that women who have perhaps lost a child, or are struggling to conceive, have this piece of tit blocked so they never have to see her “content”, whinging about being a mother.
As someone who struggled to conceive (so so blessed and grateful to now have our beautiful girl), I find her so bleeping triggering. Three children and treats at least two of them like tit - like they’re a major imposition on her life (whether it’s actual parenting, having to spend time with, spending money on them or doing anything that enriched their lives in way, shape or form). She’s the worst possible parent out there. Lazy, neglectful, ungrateful, selfish.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.