Jessiika Wilson #3 Cup is full when away from the fam, spent all her cash on glam, getting remarried just for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like how she’s suddenly decided to exercise today after seeing her butt comments on here

Why not also take our advice on parenting your kids

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Making excuses! Nah Jess all of us parents would never actually choose one kid over our others! You are a pathetic disgusting excuse of a mother. Get off your expanding ass and clean your house and be a mother to those poor boys. You can’t even be bothered watching the kids who I’m assuming is just Goldie cos you are too busy trying to justify your self to your fake followers. Neglecting piece of lazy trash is all you are!

Reactions: 10
Holy tit. My rage is unbelievable after this mornings stories. Why the duck doesn't she just stay home with the kids? Isn't Phil allowed to go on a work trip alone? Is she that insecure? It will be Levi who will stay home. We know this. I'm bleeping angry and upset. Why have 3 kids if you can't handle them? I have 4 and they ALL come with me ANYWHERE with no help! Step up and be a mother. Most mums would love to take their kids on a weekend adventure through another city! Memories! Not jessi. She is too into herself for that.

I’m the same. She is getting so bad, it’s not good for my mental health to continue watching her. She puts me in such a bad mood.
Me too Hun x

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Yes how the duck do you explain it to the poor left out kid. If you can't afford it you sure can't afford bogan wedding#2. My rage has made me make too many posts this morning 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 9
As someone who struggled to conceive (so so blessed and grateful to now have our beautiful girl), I find her so bleeping triggering. Three children and treats at least two of them like tit - like they’re a major imposition on her life (whether it’s actual parenting, having to spend time with, spending money on them or doing anything that enriched their lives in way, shape or form). She’s the worst possible parent out there. Lazy, neglectful, ungrateful, selfish.
The fact she openly admitted on a podcast she was going to terminate the pregnancy with Bowie... I get being transparent but Jesus, that is rude and upsetting to put out there about your own child who will eventually learn that. The audacity of this woman. What I find most curious is the fact she gets up in arms about this stuff, but forgets she (and every other influencer) puts it out there! We wouldn't know this stuff about your life or your children if you didn't post it "as content". It's not the fact there is a thread dedicated to your problematic behaviour, it's the fact they post it with no reflection on how this may be interpreted, how it may feel having people comment on it, and the fact they would get DMs and comments to them directly. I wouldn't dream of sending messages or commenting on their stuff, but I also am *gasp* entitled to an opinion, like everyone else here on content available publicly for discussion.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry but why go!? Phil is working! Is she really that incapable of staying home for The Weekend with her own children!?

This is not normal. Why is Phil not getting her checked out. This is so bleeping disturbing.

Reactions: 20
Sorry but why go!? Phil is working! Is she really that incapable of staying home for The Weekend with her own children!?

This is not normal. Why is Phil not getting her checked out. This is so bleeping disturbing.
exactly! You know what be easier for Phil? Not having you tag along to a work trip. I can’t imagine her taking even 2 kids out in Melbourne while he is working. She is so socially awkward she would be sitting in the hotel room waiting for him to finish.
I have 3 kids as well, younger then hers but I can’t imagine leaving 1 home. I do everything with 3 kids as well like groceries and other normal errands. And shook horror I don’t need my husband to come along to every outing to help.

Reactions: 17
Oh my.. this is not normal.. those poor children. Something is very wrong here..

Reactions: 7
Echoing all of this today! WTAF? Who splits their children up to go on holiday? Not ok. If I even suggested that to my husband (which I wouldn’t because we don’t go on his work trips with him!) he would seriously be wondering if I was ok. If Phil isn’t questioning this, is it something that’s just normal for them? If so, then she needs professional help asap (which we all know anyway).

Reactions: 11
Girl you wanna hope Philth never leaves your lazy ass! You can’t parent alone hahahah imagine you all the time on your own! Those poor poor kids!

Why can’t Phil go do his job without babysitting his wife? who even considers leaving any of their kids home while you go INTERSTATE. i thought she was taking the piss at first but no. i can’t deal, she’s bleeping deplorable! is she that bleeping incapable she can’t have her own children for a weekend??? 😂😂😂😂 how embarrassing

Reactions: 15
I’m a parent of 3 kids, and I find her most recent post absolutely vile. witch, WHY DID YOU EVEN HAVE CHILDREN?! The fact that she’s preempting travelling with them all as being too hard, too overwhelming or whatever, before it’s even happened, is just disgusting.

Some of my favourite & most treasured memories are of holidays with all 3 of my kids when they were little. I can’t even imagine hand-selecting which ones get to come and which ones miss out, least of all publicly stating that I don’t want to take them all because it’s too hard.

I truly hope that women who have perhaps lost a child, or are struggling to conceive, have this piece of tit blocked so they never have to see her “content”, whinging about being a mother.
Yes to all of this. She’s just a vile witch.

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker : first time posted. I am so triggered by todays posts. Can someone explain why you bothered having children in the first place? I have three kids and could not imagine going in a holiday with just two or even one. This is beyond me. Stop trying to justify that it’s easier with one less. The point of the story is you can’t be a parent at all because you aren’t capable. So.Much.Rage

• Heart
Why is this even a genuine question, asking her followers if she should leave one of her children behind on her husband’s “business trip”. You don’t need to go on the trip, you selfish bleep. Sorry that 3 children is such an inconvenience to you & you can’t handle all of YOUR children on your own. It’s very, very telling when she says she will need to “stay in the hotel room” if she takes all of them with her. I can guarantee (as well all know), the children have never been disciplined so she is probably anxious about how they will behave in public without Filth helping her. Those poor, poor children. Someone please take those two precious boys away from this poor excuse of a mother.

Reactions: 14
Here’s a thought.. stay home and parent your 3 children, the three you chose to have. Send your husband off to Melbourne to do his job 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I’m not going to judge someone for not being able to take care of their children, I’m sure lots of women struggle. However, if that’s the case, she should be reaching out and getting help, taking parenting classes, talking to a psychologist. You can’t just opt out. Or ditch a child because it’s just too hard.

Reactions: 13
I have three kids similar ages to her 3 and I spat out my coffee about the “those with 3 or more would understand” I would never leave one kid at home for a holiday while the rest went - I’m in disbelief she’s even considering it!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.