Jessiika Wilson #3 Cup is full when away from the fam, spent all her cash on glam, getting remarried just for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Jess hunnie you really do have your head up your arse, no one is jealous of you or your life. Who in their right mind would want a 'marriage' they had to trap someone with kids or have to constantly tell everyone is awesome, or to sit on their fat arse doing f*** all except useless vanity appointments. You are no different to the bogan mother's with 6 dirty unkempt kids in the line at centrelink but have fresh tatts, nails & hair extensions claiming you don't have enough money for the kids. Kids always come first to any decent parent.

Reactions: 18
"Don't be lazy"....this can actually be a sign of depression....maybe question them and not assume, they are following you and asking a question....maybe they need help....
Depression, anxiety, ADHD…all sorts of reasons 😬. Who are these people asking Jess for advice?!?

Reactions: 12
Kinda funny that she used the infamous Kim K ‘get your bleeping ass up and work’ quote considering Jessiika would be the a perfect example to what she was referring to when she said that a lot of women just want their business to be successful without putting in the work.

Reactions: 15
Do people actually message in about this stuff though or is she just asking herself a tonne of crap like the usual influencer bullshit.

Reactions: 6
Kinda funny that she used the infamous Kim K ‘get your bleeping ass up and work’ quote considering Jessiika would be the a perfect example to what she was referring to when she said that a lot of women just want their business to be successful without putting in the work.
Also did she miss the entire controversy around that whole thing?!?

Reactions: 6
Jess had been doing okay this week with picking up followers, I wonder how far she’ll be down again after this “advice” session 🤔

Reactions: 3
Classy story right before she acknowledged ANZAC day. I am certainly no prude, I swear and at times say inappropriate things but context is important. I cringe for those poor kids knowing their school buddies parents read her philth and all probably laugh and vomit behind their backs. How does she not care about what they think but gets butt hurt over what strangers do.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Wowser her Q&A was beyond cringe - how anyone remotely wants her to promote their products is mind boggling. She is such a despicable POS human

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.