Jessiika Wilson #3 Cup is full when away from the fam, spent all her cash on glam, getting remarried just for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This bish needs a massive reality check. I am hoping that her attempts at finding separate keeper for her kids is enough to let her know that's not on.

Jess, you have three children. You know it. Your family and 'friends,' know it. Keep them together with the goodwill of a friend or do as the rest of us do and pay for a sitter. Sort your bleeping tit out. Seriously. It's not hard.

Reactions: 8
I’d also say that some of her family and friends don’t want to watch three children that clearly have no boundaries or rules. Who would want them coming to your house and drawing all over your furniture etc. We know it’s their lazy fault that their kids are destructive because they’re constantly bored but I know I’d be stressed watching them.

Reactions: 10
Notice how she said “we are bringing one child” to melbourne - last time she specified it was one of her sons. Ten bucks golden child will be in Melbourne

• Sad
Reactions: 9
This bish needs a massive reality check. I am hoping that her attempts at finding separate keeper for her kids is enough to let her know that's not on.

Jess, you have three children. You know it. Your family and 'friends,' know it. Keep them together with the goodwill of a friend or do as the rest of us do and pay for a sitter. Sort your bleeping tit out. Seriously. It's not hard.
This plus the comment from intel saying she baby trapped Phil… was desperate to have a baby. Guess the shine wore off once they *gasp* stop being babies and are human children who need activities, stimulation, structure to become well rounded adults… it’s bloody scary how romanticised having a baby is. Yes it is wonderful… but not romantic. Hard work. The fact Jess likely did nothing with her life, decided to have kids and is still bored or lacking, it’s on her.

When someone asked when she plans on moving Goldie out of the cot, and she says ‘no plans at the moment, she still fits in there’. My 5 year old could still fit in a cot, doesn’t mean they should be in one 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Renovations... but no mention of that lounge room wall that Harmony's hub quoted on....

Reactions: 4
Interesting choice to answer some of these Q's.. Choosing to not feature the boys as much due to privacy? Golden child's cot? Puppy regret?

Reactions: 6
Interesting choice to answer some of these Q's.. Choosing to not feature the boys as much due to privacy? Golden child's cot? Puppy regret?
Almost seems like the question submitters read Tattle hahaha or is it just not us that is seeing through her crap??

Reactions: 5
New thread:

Jessiika Wilson #4: no one wants to look after my kids, selling my dirty clothes to the highest bid

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Okay so what if...

Jess and Philth have an only fans on the side... could be where all the money comes from??

I have a friend who does it on the downlow and she made enough for a house deposit in a month!

Jess was talking about OF the other day and maybe it was because she was feeling out her audience.

• Wow
  • Sick
Okay so what if...

Jess and Philth have an only fans on the side... could be where all the money comes from??

I have a friend who does it on the downlow and she made enough for a house deposit in a month!

Jess was talking about OF the other day and maybe it was because she was feeling out her audience.
This sounds plausible
I mean more power to em, I’m not here to judge anyone for having an OF but I find it funny how she went from “ew self pleasure” and “I turn the lamp on for Phil” to shilling vibrators and now a potential OF??

Reactions: 2
‘It’S oN PuRpOsE’
I could not roll my eyes any farther up into my head
Oh we know it’s on purpose alright, just not for reasons you’d like us to believe.
F meeee she’s hilarious if she thinks anyone believes the pure drivel coming out of her hideously gapped mouth

Reactions: 2
‘It’S oN PuRpOsE’
I could not roll my eyes any farther up into my head
Oh we know it’s on purpose alright, just not for reasons you’d like us to believe.
I love how all the influencers are wheeling this out now. Yeah…right. They’re not as cute and financially lucrative so suddenly you care about their privacy 🥱

Reactions: 8
If this fool buys a designer bag I will die of laughter! I can clearly remember her like I don’t like to spend money on bags I’ll just get myself a few $6 Kmart bargains cos I don’t see the value. I don’t see much value in you jessikkka

Reactions: 7
Love the background image of luxury high end designer brands in her Q+A but literally owns (as of this week) 2 pairs of sandals… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Okay so what if...

I thought this too!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.