Jessiika Wilson #3 Cup is full when away from the fam, spent all her cash on glam, getting remarried just for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess was talking about OF the other day and maybe it was because she was feeling out her audience.
its about the 100th time she mentioned it
I honestly can't see her taking the plunge here - but hey I guess anything is possible for funds for her elegant renewal of vowels

Reactions: 4
Love the background image of luxury high end designer brands in her Q+A but literally owns (as of this week) 2 pairs of sandals… 😂
Two pairs of ugly sandals she would have been better off with a bag in my opinion at least if you look after those which let’s face it she never will you can sell them down the track that first pair of shoes are already trashed

Reactions: 3
I believe most of those questions were asked by hate followers - rephrased to seem genuine. I am genuinely curious where the money for such large renovation ideas are coming from by the end of the year? With a wedding also? Like seriously, where is this cash? $150k plus money within the year. Also now we have concrete proof that Goldie is in a cot because she wakes during the night. The cot keeps her contained. I am SHOOK that Levi was in nappies until 4. That's absurd. She really has no bleeping idea where she is at with her life does she? Doesn't see herself as a mummy influencer anymore 🤣 Christ on a bike, you can't make this tit up.

Reactions: 8
These questions, once again, are all things that have been discussed here recently. So either hate followers have rephrased so they are answered/not blocked, orrrr Jessiika is asking them herself to address what's been discussed here.

Reactions: 11
- she definitely baby trapped phil
- Phil is a douche, calm down with the crotch grabbing rapper guy vibe, you look like a moron.
- her kids are feral, I know I shouldn’t say that but they are.. and I do think each one of them have actual undiagnosed problems.
- why is Jess always so stained and dirty? Brands that gift you things must love seeing their expensive clothing trashed.
- those Gucci shoes she showed today, ew.. I honestly thought they were ugly house slippers..

Reactions: 15
Okay so what if...

Jess and Philth have an only fans on the side... could be where all the money comes from??

I have a friend who does it on the downlow and she made enough for a house deposit in a month!

Jess was talking about OF the other day and maybe it was because she was feeling out her audience.
Pretty sure her sister has an of - Jess has probably seen her make money and wants to give it a go

Reactions: 5
hmmmm.. if only there was a way to not buy designer items, save money AND renovate your house.. I guess there just isn’t a way, hey Jessiiikkkaaaa.
12114F48-747F-41D4-A37D-69CE92DC4644.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
WTF, hated her full time job because of the hours. My full time hours were way less before I had kids then they were when I didn’t work and had small kids, then again, she does nothing with or for her kids. I work three days as week, but I’m a mum and wife 7 days a week. The work never ends. I cant deal with this arse clown.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Interesting choice to answer some of these Q's.. Choosing to not feature the boys as much due to privacy? Golden child's cot? Puppy regret?
Tell me you read here without telling me you read here Jessi from the Block.

Two pairs of ugly sandals she would have been better off with a bag in my opinion at least if you look after those which let’s face it she never will you can sell them down the track that first pair of shoes are already trashed
Haha her posting designer backgrounds I'd the funniest thing ever.

She just doesn't 'suit' designer at all. She is a filthy bogan. Period. She is trying to be something she isn't.

The Sales Assistants would just be laughing. Because of how she dresses, talks EVERYTHING it just looks fake.

Save your money you flog. You aren't Ruby. You never will be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
its about the 100th time she mentioned it
I honestly can't see her taking the plunge here - but hey I guess anything is possible for funds for her elegant renewal of vowels
From what I understand, you need to spend a lot of time replying to private msgs and make top quality content to be on OF and make some serious $$$'s. I doubt this lazy girl has the drive to do that when she's not even hardly interested in sex.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So the plan is for Goldie to move into the former master bedroom and the older boys stay in the small rooms? Sounds fair.

• Wow
  • Sad
#4 Designer items before renovation, Jess thinks her life is an inspiration.

Reactions: 10
Wearing old looking creased jeans and your husbands shirt in your messy room is not and will never be a vibe🙄😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.