Jessiika Wilson #3 Cup is full when away from the fam, spent all her cash on glam, getting remarried just for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'It's the cum stains for me' public comment from a girl who turns the lamp on to let her husband know she is interested :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
'It's the cum stains for me' public comment from a girl who turns the lamp on to let her husband know she is interested :unsure:
Haha, yes good point!
She has an overtly sexual persona on her insta (dancing sexually/vibrator ads/sexual innuendo or outright statements) but then is all coy about letting her husband know when he can ‘proceed to initiate’ 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Hey Lullaby Club, this is the influencer you defended was good for your brand....

Also, buy a second car with all the $$ you have to throw around...!!

Reactions: 7
You don’t know what to talk to your counsellor about?

How about the fact you’re talking about going to see your counsellor and then your sentence trails off to ‘omg guess what guys, I’m using eyebrow pencil on my lips’

You can’t focus on ANYTHING for longer than 30 seconds. Start with that.

Then head off and get diagnosed by someone who is qualified to do so. bleeping hell 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Watching her promote Anna Paul’s Instagram and OF made me laugh.

She’s chasing that clout !!

Also Jess, Anna doesn’t want to be friends with a 30 something year old with 3 kids who lives in a old house in Burpengary. Anna Paul is an actual influencer with 4 million followers on TikTok, 1.6 million on Instagram & 300k on YouTube.

Jess has 70k on Instagram, 2000 followers on YouTube and looks like her TikTok is on private due to being severely disliked on that platform.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she not using filters or just prerecording with them now and cropping them out?
100% prerecording and cropping! There’s no way her face/skin looks even that good after her random visits to the skin place the other week. Ridiculous that she’s attempting to hide the fact that she still uses filters 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Lionness - I love you already.

Thought it was strange to see Bowie in a photo for Mothers Day......hold up, wait a minute.....it's just an AD. How could I even think she would have a post dedicated to those pesky kids, especially the boys!
And she can’t post a photo with ALL 3 of her kids !! How much does Levi dislike her already that he wouldn’t even be in this one pic?

Reactions: 13
And now we have another pair of shoes - this time boots.

Steve Madden boots are normally around $150 - $200 which is basically what the Golden child had spent on her for her (light) birthday but Jess gets to spend the same on herself because its.... Monday!??

• Wow
Reactions: 12
And now we have another pair of shoes - this time boots.

Steve Madden boots are normally around $150 - $200 which is basically what the Golden child had spent on her for her (light) birthday but Jess gets to spend the same on herself because its.... Monday!??
she linked them and they were $380

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Starting the bleeping day at 11am??? We should all be so lucky. And what a day…faffing around getting ready, lunch with gfs and then counselling (lord knows she needs it).
Also, anyone catch the fact she bought those IKEA lights (shoved into the window frame) saying she doesn’t get any light in her bathroom but only one light in the ceiling/heat lamps was working? Maybe get off your lazy ass and replace those bulbs in the ceiling light and then your wouldn’t need to waste money on your “so cheap” IKEA lights??

$380 boots? This cashed up bogan has more shoes than friends…
You mean more shoes than BRAINS?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the actual duck were those stories today? A teenager talking trash into a mirror or a mum of three? Seriously, if I didn't know she had kids I'd think she was some single chick that flaffs around all day wasting her retail job money on clothes and shoes she doesn't need. So Goldie got a few cheap presents yet Jess got Gucci slides (hideous) and $380 boots within 48 hours. How can she seriously think this is ok?? I dislike her more and more every day. Can't wait to watch her fall. Its coming Jess.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ya girl is the only person to ever have waited on hold? Oh that’s right, she didn’t, slave filth did :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
What the actual duck were those stories today? A teenager talking trash into a mirror or a mum of three? Seriously, if I didn't know she had kids I'd think she was some single chick that flaffs around all day wasting her retail job money on clothes and shoes she doesn't need. So Goldie got a few cheap presents yet Jess got Gucci slides (hideous) and $380 boots within 48 hours. How can she seriously think this is ok?? I dislike her more and more every day. Can't wait to watch her fall. Its coming Jess.
I like the fact that as an influencer she doesn’t give her kids to much. She could be like the kearns and go really over board but then she ruins that by spending so much on herself

edited: for their birthdays.I hate that she doesn’t spend money on their swimming, sports etc like most people do

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Definitely not any housework that's for sure. How you could get a house in that state when both adults are at home 🤮
That’s the problem, the adults are home and they’re a pair of lazy bogan sloths

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.