Jessiika Wilson #3 Cup is full when away from the fam, spent all her cash on glam, getting remarried just for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's Jessi's Tuesday plans? Philth will take Goldie to 'skewewlll' and the boys would have been dropped at the bus. Because parents with no real job to go to drop their 5 and 6 year olds at a bus stop instead of driving them 🙄😳😥 Jessiiiii still in bed? Planning a big day of shopping, beauty treatments, obsessing over influencers. Is Tuesday still blow wave day?

Reactions: 7
I’ve said this before but I’ll say it again love those pants do absolutely no favours for you! Also can I suggest you should at least go for a walk or something the sloth life is really catching up fast

Reactions: 2
Now if this was me I would stop the hunt for a babysitter and stay home myself with the kids and allow Phil to go since he is actually working. But no get on the gram and whinge about it. And no tit 3 kids is a lot! In fact it’s too much for you to handle so why should you expect anyone else to have them for you!

Reactions: 11
Messiika nobody wants to watch your kids for you - take the hint. You need to reassess your priorities and put your kids first. Maybe have a chat with your counsellor about this topic.

Reactions: 12
Hire a bleeping nanny - clearly you can afford it with all the money you throw about. Cashed up bogan from Burpengary 😡😡😡 oh Phil and I have an event and it’s during the day but like an over night thing.. what the hell. Nothing, not one thing is at all relatable to the average stay at home mum. Honestly who the eff follows this train wreck!

Reactions: 12
Hey idiot.Just dont go.Let Phil do his job and you do yours as in look after your own damn kids.

Reactions: 11
What I heard was “I can’t trust my husband to go anywhere without me and people are starting to get pissed with the amount of time out I get away from my kids!”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I like it how she says who ever looks after her kids needs to be capable. Why?? You aren't and they're your bloody kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I like it how she says who ever looks after her kids needs to be capable. Why?? You aren't and they're your bloody kids!
Took the words right out of my mouth! How would you know when you don’t even parent all 3, jessiika? That’s what I want to know.

Reactions: 2
My 10 year old is more humble than this twit. She's whinging about having two kids at two different babysitters. Here's a grand idea, take both boys to Melbourne. If anyone steps in to babysit for this moron, they're about as whipped as ALove.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
An even better idea would be for the lazy brat & the three kids to all stay home & let the grubby husband go on his own.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.