Jessiika Wilson #15 A,E,I,O or U which vowel will this clown renew?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAHAHAHA Who the duck would ask this lard ass, lazy duck for work advice!?
Clearly not many people since she only had, what, three questions.

Also my thoughts on the podcast - didn’t they start it around the time that Phil went to work for her? She clearly thought that she was going to be some boss bish and her husband was going to do the customer service and podcast editing. I’m assuming he’s gone back to a job or his own photography business so no time to be Jesssiii’s tit kicker. He never really seemed into it anyway.

Reactions: 9
I can’t get over her saying that she was going to get her nails done and vlog a day in the life of her work day. No one with a real job would be including getting ready at 10am or getting their nails done in their work day!!

Reactions: 16
She’s so bloody out of touch…. Whinging about crap coffee last week this week complaining can’t get nails done… get a grip you selfish douche canoe!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Gotta get that protein in for our athlete Messii who regularly admits she doesn't like exercise. Ooops I forgot she needs it for Pilates. And ice skating. And that assault bike in the garage.

Reactions: 4
Can afford a MECCA restock, but can only afford to take the family out to dinner if it’s ’kids eat free’.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Off topic but does Olivia White not have a thread? She's made a Taylor Swift Monopoly and selling on etsy which is SO illegal in terms of copyright against TS AND Monopoly. She's already made 2k profit and needs to be reported :mad: Not sure how though so she will probably get away with it like influences always do when it comes to anything illegal and shonky:rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Off topic but does Olivia White not have a thread? She's made a Taylor Swift Monopoly and selling on etsy which is SO illegal in terms of copyright against TS AND Monopoly. She's already made 2k profit and needs to be reported :mad: Not sure how though so she will probably get away with it like influences always do when it comes to anything illegal and shonky:rolleyes:
Yes she does!

Drop the link over on the thread and we’ll go report it. Etsy are pretty ruthless 👌🏼

Send it over to Winning Moves. They'll take it down and have profits returned

Reactions: 6
Yes she does!

Drop the link over on the thread and we’ll go report it. Etsy are pretty ruthless 👌🏼
Oh thank you! I tried searching but nothing came up. Will post in there

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ok we know she has no original thoughts and copies whatever is in front of her, but duck me jessiiiii! Getting your brows done and loving yourself so sick you say you feel like you could fight in a war THE DAY AFTER ANZAC DAY is a new NEW low for this bish
I am actually astounded.
And PS YOU LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME regardless of how you feel. lol.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I’m afraid to say she looks exactly the same after that treatment too 😬 It literally looks like they brushed her brows up with gel, and plucked what would have taken me less than 5 minutes to do at home. Her brows looked better in the before when they were fluffy.

I actually thought the “monstrosity” she was getting fixed was the thick layer of oil slick covering her hair 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m afraid to say she looks exactly the same after that treatment too 😬 It literally looks like they brushed her brows up with gel, and plucked what would have taken me less than 5 minutes to do at home. Her brows looked better in the before when they were fluffy.

I actually thought the “monstrosity” she was getting fixed was the thick layer of oil slick covering her hair 😮
I thought it was her nose 😜😜

Reactions: 3
Ok we know she has no original thoughts and copies whatever is in front of her, but duck me jessiiiii! Getting your brows done and loving yourself so sick you say you feel like you could fight in a war THE DAY AFTER ANZAC DAY is a new NEW low for this bish
I am actually astounded.
And PS YOU LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME regardless of how you feel. lol.
Just came here to say the exact thing with the exact screenshot.
DISGUSTING.
If you don’t know anyone who has been or has been affected by war, good for you Jessiika, but this is major ick.
As someone with grandfather’s who went to war and two brothers who have/are currently serving, please never say this again. Especially the day after ANZAC day.

Reactions: 13
I can’t get over how her roots still looked oily after her all-too-rare hair wash. She’s just not comfortable unless her hair is somewhere on the scale from oily to completely filthy 🤢

Never mind the leather pants that are so tight the outlines of the pockets are clearly visible, and almost look like they are digging in to her thighs.

Reactions: 5