Jessiika Wilson #15 A,E,I,O or U which vowel will this clown renew?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hates cleaning, hates cooking, hates doing school drop off, hates spending money on the kids, hates anything that isn't directly for her.

Reactions: 12
This bleeping sunburnt witch does nothing all day, her house is a constant pig sty & she’s here on the couch on her arse complaining that the kids will ask what’s for dinner as it’s 5pm - then proceeds to do a gun with her fingers aimed at her head, yeah so funny you stupid tart.
She absolutely hates her kids needing her to do stuff.

They have these kids for content and now they are older they are such an inconvenience for them.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
This bleeping sunburnt witch does nothing all day, her house is a constant pig sty & she’s here on the couch on her arse complaining that the kids will ask what’s for dinner as it’s 5pm - then proceeds to do a gun with her fingers aimed at her head, yeah so funny you stupid tart.

They have these kids for content and now they are older they are such an inconvenience for them.
Wow that moustache 🤣
She's a tit mother. Or incubator I should say!

Reactions: 7

I know life goes on when tit things happen, but this is tone deaf considering the Bondi tragedy. I bet that beautiful mother of the 9 month old would give ANYTHING to be back on Earth with her and making dinner for her 💔 yet this bish is happy to hold a pretend gun to her head.

Reactions: 10
I know life goes on when tit things happen, but this is tone deaf considering the Bondi tragedy. I bet that beautiful mother of the 9 month old would give ANYTHING to be back on Earth with her and making dinner for her 💔 yet this bish is happy to hold a pretend gun to her head.
Her being so nasty and hateful toward her kids who are a complete burden to her triggers me a lot.
My husband and I went through years of hell and back to have our kids, as have many others, never will I not be grateful for the experience, even on the hard days when things are getting to me it’s still an honour to have little people running around your home asking for the 40th snack of the day.
She needs a dose of reality and she won’t get it on her arse on the couch.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How about you volunteer yourself to something related to your CHILDREN you selfish mole.
Also, I can’t with the coffee ‘mishap’. There are people suffering everywhere and this is her biggest problem? witch please.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
How about you volunteer yourself to something related to your CHILDREN you selfish mole.
Also, I can’t with the coffee ‘mishap’. There are people suffering everywhere and this is her biggest problem? witch please.
THIS!

She is just like Sarah Kearns, they both have no jobs yet don't volunteer at their kids Schools?! While other parents who work?! No doubt take days off and what not.

I understand the other parents would be laughing in the group chat at these idiots but duck! Help out a little.

Reactions: 10
I don't understand why she didn't wear one of her winter haul jackets from the iconic yesterday to stop her sunburn
oh wait........................

• Haha
Reactions: 3
lol restock aka just unpack a few more boxes from the last delivery. Why not do it on a Sunday or Monday then you have the whole week to pack I love how she strategically plans it for Thursdays so if she does actually sell anything she can either escape parenting on the weekend or she can’t possibly work from her warehouse on a weekend away from the house and children

Reactions: 4
Surely Burpengary has click and collect & delivery. Even our little town how that plus click and collect within the hour for $5 fee.
shes so bleeping useless

Attachments

Reactions: 4