Jessiika Wilson #15 A,E,I,O or U which vowel will this clown renew?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely Burpengary has click and collect & delivery. Even our little town how that plus click and collect within the hour for $5 fee.
shes so bleeping useless
I think she is trying to be relatable - it just comes across as chaotic and unorganised.

Reactions: 9
Surely Burpengary has click and collect & delivery. Even our little town how that plus click and collect within the hour for $5 fee.
shes so bleeping useless
Also for someone who does so little during the week why doesn’t she do that while the kids are at school and then do something fun with them on the weekend?? Oh wait, silly me of course she wouldn’t want to spend her sloth time doing this or take the kids somewhere fun 😂

Reactions: 19
Also for someone who does so little during the week why doesn’t she do that while the kids are at school and then do something fun with them on the weekend?? Oh wait, silly me of course she wouldn’t want to spend her sloth time doing this or take the kids somewhere fun 😂
Exactly, she does this on purpose doesn’t she. Her trip to woolies is their outing for the weekend.
Poor kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I can't imagine what I could get done with all of my kids in school. The possibility are endless. Full days to clean, sort and declutter. Whole days to cook! Sounds like complete bliss to me. How lucky she is to have this privilege and its wasted on her.

Reactions: 12
I can't imagine what I could get done with all of my kids in school. The possibility are endless. Full days to clean, sort and declutter. Whole days to cook! Sounds like complete bliss to me. How lucky she is to have this privilege and its wasted on her.
Completely wasted, my kids are in full time school but I work, if I had this time I’d just have so much time to do so much, she has no idea how privileged her life is, maybe once the influencing career is over and she needs to get a real job she’ll get it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Actively admits she needs philth to hold her hand to do anything… also says exactly what she does all day… sits on her phone. Also does she not see the Mo?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The state of her bedroom, those floors. It’s one thing to be messy but that is just filth, even her too bad stains on iy

• Sick
Reactions: 7
This bleeping sunburnt witch does nothing all day, her house is a constant pig sty & she’s here on the couch on her arse complaining that the kids will ask what’s for dinner as it’s 5pm - then proceeds to do a gun with her fingers aimed at her head, yeah so funny you stupid tart.
She absolutely hates her kids needing her to do stuff.

They have these kids for content and now they are older they are such an inconvenience for them.
I hate that gun to the head thing she does.

• Angry
Actively admits she needs philth to hold her hand to do anything… also says exactly what she does all day… sits on her phone. Also does she not see the Mo?
Came here to say the same thing. She literally said everything we just discussed re sitting on her phone all day and not being able to do anything without Philth. Also spot the grubby stain on her shirt. And her floors are as filthy as her husband. Who follows this woman for inspiration? They need to be checked.

Reactions: 10
Does Messika have something wrong with her in that she can’t say the word “million” correctly?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I cannot deal. Top stained, floor filthy, tit everywhere. If I was EVER going to film anything I would make sure my room looked respectable before it was broadcast to the world.
Also that top lip 🤢🤢
Ps. Buy a sports bra before you get active girlfriend.

Interesting hearing her talk about how her business was really successful in the early stages and now she needs to work for the sales.

Usually it’s the other way around, which tells me that she probably doesn’t have many repeat customers, no one is buying them as presents and no one is recommending them.

I have half the platform she does and I’ve never had to “work” for sales in my business. Word of mouth is how I get most of my business.

Sorry, I just have to quickly ask. Who in the CHRIST is buying those GAUDY, cheap looking, Shein / Temu bleeping albums???? I am absolutely mind blown by it all. I really am.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Absolute trash bogans. Shocked she has to “work” to run a business. She makes it very clear she thought she’d just be able to post pics to instagram and sell her Temu albums with zero effort. She makes it so obvious that she hates doing anything other than slothing around doing nothing.
IMG_7699.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7