Jessiika Wilson #15 A,E,I,O or U which vowel will this clown renew?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What prize would you like doll? Something from Jessiiiikas collection of unused tit. Perhaps fake books for the coffee table? A candle meant for Philths sexy time antics? A coke zero?
Pair of chewed up designer shoes? Or a makeup palette wrecked by Goldie?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Speaking of forgotten about tit by Messi the podcast is done right? Season 2 was like four episodes with no indication it was a four part "season", no posts since March 6.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What prize would you like doll? Something from Jessiiiikas collection of unused tit. Perhaps fake books for the coffee table? A candle meant for Philths sexy time antics? A coke zero?
Hard pass on the sexy time candle, I wouldn't want to risk Philthy showing up for some milkshake from my yard 😂
A coke zero sounds lovely 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have the kids all changed schools since Goldie started? Why do they get driven now but the boys had to take the bus?

Reactions: 3
Have the kids all changed schools since Goldie started? Why do they get driven now but the boys had to take the bus?
Because she won’t put golden child on the bus. The car trip wasn’t worth it for the boys, but it is for precious Goldie.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Because she won’t put golden child on the bus. The car trip wasn’t worth it for the boys, but it is for precious Goldie.
This!
Poor Bowie the forgotten abortion child was on the bus in prep. Goldie gets a different experience to the boys.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Most recent post on bloom insta - those "boarders" on photos just really make them stand out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7