Jessiika Wilson #15 A,E,I,O or U which vowel will this clown renew?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute STATE of the bedroom 😳
The whole house is like that, it’s fucked.
She always gone on how she’s done a huge big deep clean, so what happens between? No picking up, no tidying, no sweeping or vacuuming? They live like absolute Bogan slobs.

Her hair prior to being washed was vile, how long has it been to get that greasy?
It looked fine after a wash, but then she put god knows what in it and it looked like Phil splashed a load through it, plus all the white chunks of dandruff or whatever it was, gross.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The whole house is like that, it’s fucked.
She always gone on how she’s done a huge big deep clean, so what happens between? No picking up, no tidying, no sweeping or vacuuming? They live like absolute Bogan slobs.

Her hair prior to being washed was vile, how long has it been to get that greasy?
It looked fine after a wash, but then she put god knows what in it and it looked like Phil splashed a load through it, plus all the white chunks of dandruff or whatever it was, gross.
THIS is clean hair?? 🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The language she was using with the kids around😲 I’m no saint, but I thought I was watching emmyspew for a minute there with the filthy hair & fbombs left, right & centre!

Reactions: 9
Lol tells us all how we need three hours to get ready for events, yet the bedroom looks like that.

She seriously has the mindset of a 15 year old.

I don't know why they are bothering with these renovations (over capitalising anyway) if they can't be bothered to keep it clean. Save the money, our in a kaboodle kitchen and trash that instead.

3 hours 😂🙊 I only have two kids and would no way have 3 hours available to get ready for an event. I give myself an hour tops.. and that’s because it’s full of interruptions.

Reactions: 10
3 hours 😂🙊 I only have two kids and would no way have 3 hours available to get ready for an event. I give myself an hour tops.. and that’s because it’s full of interruptions.
I’m thinking I should have become an influencer, I only have two kids as well, both self sufficient teenagers but still don’t have three hours to get ready. So many influencers have time to write books, go out 5 nights a week, watch entire Netflix series and review them, hours to get ready for events, get brows done the list goes on and on. They are raising proper assholes though.

Reactions: 17
Haha did this flog actually say she was getting ready for a work event? She went out with Philths friends lol cause if she lets him out of her sight he might find something else to prey on 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Spends all this money on her brows yet the Mo still stays… probably the only thing she’s good at looking after 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Cost of living crisis and her latest ad is for…..gambling 😂 🤦🏽‍♀️ omg. Sad thing is her demographic will all prob go out and buy sratchies 🙅🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Cost of living crisis and her latest ad is for…..gambling 😂 🤦🏽‍♀️ omg. Sad thing is her demographic will all prob go out and buy sratchies 🙅🏽‍♀️
have to say that is one of the worst ads she's ever done - in terms of the gambling and the acting and the storyline

Farkkkk...is gambling all she can get for work these days? Suppose it's her target demographic being Burpengary and outer north area. Her people's.

• Haha
Reactions: 10