Jessiika Wilson #12 Podcast’s all breathing, listeners are seething, philth still sleazing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dill standing at the bar with three credit cards out to pay for their drinks. 🤨 That's livin Barry.🤩
Reminds me of 1996, at uni, working part time at Woolies and out for a big night 🤣 only I was 19 unmarried with no kids.
---
OMG I thought she was rocking Austin Powers pubes at first glance 😆😳🫣🤢🤮

That bikini does NOT look good on you doll. So effin rank.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The only thing I’ll give her is that her tits don’t look like pancakes for once, because she’s actually wearing something with proper support. Why doesn’t she wear underwire bras? It would give her so much more shape up top and help her to not look like such a gutter rat.

Reactions: 7
All I can think is it's the first official day of school holidays in Qld - and the kids are already shipped off so they can have a night away. Away from what? She went away last week!

The kids would have loved a night at a fun hotel with a swimming pool etc.

Reactions: 10
No matter how much you pout & pose you are no Hailey Bieber darl, the grubby husband is no Justin clone either. Grow up girl.

Reactions: 7
All I can think is it's the first official day of school holidays in Qld - and the kids are already shipped off so they can have a night away. Away from what? She went away last week!

The kids would have loved a night at a fun hotel with a swimming pool etc.
This is definitely not the first time they have done this either on the first weekend of school holidays or the last :(

Am I the only one that doesn’t think she looks terrible on the swimsuit? Kudos for her having the strength to do it because I don’t haha
I also did think the scar was pubes and then realised it was a scar. Also don’t think it’s *that* bad, everyone heals different I guess.
🫣 don’t kill me hahahahahaha

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one that doesn’t think she looks terrible on the swimsuit? Kudos for her having the strength to do it because I don’t haha
I also did think the scar was pubes and then realised it was a scar. Also don’t think it’s *that* bad, everyone heals different I guess.
🫣 don’t kill me hahahahahaha
I agree with you on the scar, it’s pretty standard for c-sections and /or tummy tucks, it’s not that bad. The belly button is a weird one though. But overall, this extremely high cut bikini bottom looks bleeping awful. On her, and on everyone else. Even the skinniest of model wearing it looked terrible 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I thought she had a mad bush going for a minute. That’s an awful scar
Haha same…. I imagine a lot of people thought it was a hairy bush…. I would never use that dr given how the scar looks….
---
I agree with you on the scar, it’s pretty standard for c-sections and /or tummy tucks, it’s not that bad. The belly button is a weird one though. But overall, this extremely high cut bikini bottom looks bleeping awful. On her, and on everyone else. Even the skinniest of model wearing it looked terrible 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I’ve had back surgery through my stomach and a C-section. My scar opened and had to be re-closed and it still doesn’t look that bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't want see anyone trussed up like a sumo wrestler, except a sumo wrestler.
The bikini top looks ok & high full wasted bottoms might have looked quite nice & been more comfortable than that string up her backside.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.