Jessiika Wilson #12 Podcast’s all breathing, listeners are seething, philth still sleazing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a knob she is, I wish I had a money tree like her. In reality she/they must be in so much debt.

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she had that entire house repainted when they moved in. That would have been $10k at least? She’s repainted or wall papered half the rooms (if not all) since! What a moron!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
How often do they have to do a “big clean up day” simply because Jess has squandered away her days, and let the house or garage become an absolute pigsty? It’s not getting ahead to clean up a massive mess that should never have been allowed to get that bad 😬 It feels like a lot of work but really you’ve achieved nothing.

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she had that entire house repainted when they moved in. That would have been $10k at least? She’s repainted or wall papered half the rooms (if not all) since! What a moron!
She’s wanting a blue colour for the lounge room, all the walls blue not just one. Did she not learn from Levi’s room?

Reactions: 5
She’s wanting a blue colour for the lounge room, all the walls blue not just one. Did she not learn from Levi’s room?
And then posts what she would copy and paste if she could...which isn't blue walls and another white couch.

The amount of white furniture these idiots get is ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like torn lino yes! The coffee table is way too big imo. Also I see the ugly stone table and that random chair she had in the other room didn’t sell when they were listed on market place 😂 Way too much furniture jammed in that space!

Reactions: 8
Why has she got the fake fire on, it's 25 degrees each day this weekend. She's so ridiculous

What is she obsessed with, looking at a fake fire & taking photos of an overstuffed room for the gram. No one is jealous of you Jjeessiikkaaaaaaa.

A SNEAKY NIGHT AWAY? You’ve both spent more time away from the kids the last month than with them? QLD School holidays begin tomorrow and they are already booked and out of there away from their kids!?! My god they are so mean

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Keep your private life private. Wish this witch would either grow up or piss off. She’s just feral. Go away you detty pig. I want to hear about your sex life as much as I want to hear about my parents.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
A SNEAKY NIGHT AWAY? You’ve both spent more time away from the kids the last month than with them? QLD School holidays begin tomorrow and they are already booked and out of there away from their kids!?! My god they are so mean
What's sneaky about it knob head, you've announced it to all your bogan followers on social media.

Reactions: 7
Looks like torn lino yes! The coffee table is way too big imo. Also I see the ugly stone table and that random chair she had in the other room didn’t sell when they were listed on market place 😂 Way too much furniture jammed in that space!
Lino?!? 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Dill standing at the bar with three credit cards out to pay for their drinks. 🤨 That's livin Barry.🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.