Jessiika Wilson #12 Podcast’s all breathing, listeners are seething, philth still sleazing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stories about the staff hiring for Bloom - so she will essentially do nothing?

Also ChatGPT is basically an employee at the moment because those ads were not written by her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I had a look on seek at the pay range the jobs were showing up for and both were $25-$30. I’m not in the field so not sure what it pays but especially for the digital marketing manager sounds like she wants a highly skilled/qualified person on junior wage?
---
Also anyone going to join for the laughs 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is her business that profitable that she can afford all these wages plus her own?

Reactions: 10
There is no way anyone with this experience would do it for $30/hour 🤣 cleaners now get 45-50/hour. I don’t think she knows how much this service is going to cost.

Reactions: 13
Wait, Meth head literally does nothing all day!? How the duck does selling 90s albums online require 2 EXTRA people!?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I had a look on seek at the pay range the jobs were showing up for and both were $25-$30. I’m not in the field so not sure what it pays but especially for the digital marketing manager sounds like she wants a highly skilled/qualified person on junior wage?
---
OOOOH goodie
trying to 'activate' all the things she learnt at her big conference (including the word activate that I just made up) - when she was able to concentrate and focus for long enough that is
and a facebook group??? really???!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Facebook group because she wants the community to have a day in the design process. So really she wants randoms to throw ideas in the ring so she doesn’t have to think (because she can’t) of the next step herself.

Also how on earth does she have the cash flow to warrant 2 employees?? She does nothing all day, doesn’t do that many ads and I can’t see her earning much from her ads that are woeful at best, 2 years ago she couldn’t get a mortgage because she had to save more and now she’s mortgaged to the max, financed car, financed reno, forking out cash left right and centre. How the hell does she have the funds to afford to pay 2 people’s wages. I mean Phil obviously makes decent money but still! Someone make it make sense!!

Reactions: 12
You guys. Photo albums are more than just somewhere to put your printed photos. They’re an experience. A culture. Bloom Store is a COMMUNIDDY. It’s the constitution. It’s Mabo. It’s the vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Another new lounge, wonder if it’s sponsored, she goes through so many lounges & rugs. It’s so wasteful.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I just watched her stories
she want to pay everyone else to do the work and have all the ideas and/or get all the ideas from a fb group bc she just wants to THRIVE

this bish is allergic to work and thinking
I just can't
serioulsy

Reactions: 12
Another new lounge, wonder if it’s sponsored, she goes through so many lounges & rugs. It’s so wasteful.
That white one they have had for less than two years, god I hope it's not sponsored because it will be trashed in months

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Wouldn’t you vacuum first 🤔
IMG_2666.png

---
Ok I’m in at the Bloom Store communideeee, which is weird because I didn’t agree to the rules or give my Insta handle 🤷🏼‍♀️I also thought I cancelled my request to join.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
---
Going rate for the first position she described is $40-$50/hr. Second role would be higher again as she wants someone very experienced in marketing which sounds like someone that would have a degree. She's thinking $25-$30?Minimum wage in Australia is what, $23? She's a joke

Reactions: 7
New paint colour for the month… sorry let’s not give her that long new paint colour for the week

Reactions: 5
New paint colour for the month… sorry let’s not give her that long new paint colour for the week
[/QUOTE]

She's bleeping not painting is she? 🫠🙃

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.