Jessiika Wilson #12 Podcast’s all breathing, listeners are seething, philth still sleazing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's it. Murder is never laughable.
I had to listen to a part of it (like one second and the start and the end) so I could give it a one star…. That fucked me off the tiny bit listened too. I can’t imagine the rest. Insensitive dumbasses….
Also I have a lot of respect for feather and noise and the owner is lovely. But seeing them support Messika meth head I don’t know if I want to buy from them anymore.

Reactions: 5
The fat ass lazy witch is now in Melb after spending 3 nights away from her family last week. Honestly I have no words.

Reactions: 10
The dress actually looked nice, she looked nice until I saw those ugly effing shoes.. can Mars please eat them already..
The epitome of money can’t buy class; here she is thinking because she wears a pair of Gucci slides she’s someone? How’s the saying go? You can put glitter on a tit but it’s still a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Pick someone who hasn't travelled much - thinks an influencer party is like "being transported to Italy" 😂

Those shoes look hideous with that dress too.

Reactions: 9
Beauty flutter 🤣🤣🤣 how the hell did she get that out of BEAUTI FLTR … she of all should know it’s filter 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Repeat offender alert…. She has no idea how to style clothes to suit her body or to even suit each other. The top and bottom are two different fashion looks… Jess come on it’s not that hard!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Repeat offender alert…. She has no idea how to style clothes to suit her body or to even suit each other. The top and bottom are two different fashion looks… Jess come on it’s not that hard!
Wtf is this look?? Seriously?
She has no idea what suits her body shape. This ain't it. This is very Big W.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.