Jessiika Wilson #12 Podcast’s all breathing, listeners are seething, philth still sleazing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's not forget "Christmas bubbles"
---
Oh and don't you love how when putting on the lip liner, she says "and I have to say, this went on rather smooth!" Girl, I thought these were your "top three items" from that brand? :rolleyes: (We already know you only shop makeup from Mecca but it makes it extra funny when you can't even cover up the fact that any ads for this brand are actually first impressions, confirming you've never tried any of it before selling to your audience)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Looking on Phil’s page it looks like there’s was a birthday party thank goodness. But as a mum you’d think she’d post it…. She’s so bleeping foul to those boys. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Let's not forget "Christmas bubbles"
---
Oh and don't you love how when putting on the lip liner, she says "and I have to say, this went on rather smooth!" Girl, I thought these were your "top three items" from that brand? :rolleyes: (We already know you only shop makeup from Mecca but it makes it extra funny when you can't even cover up the fact that any ads for this brand are actually first impressions, confirming you've never tried any of it before selling to your audience)
her whole video actually made no sense as she tried to imply at the start that she chose the products from what was in her DMs from followers (you guizz) and then proceeds to tell those same followers that this is what they'll love

Reactions: 2
Looking on Phil’s page it looks like there’s was a birthday party thank goodness. But as a mum you’d think she’d post it…. She’s so bleeping foul to those boys. 😢
Bowling is too low brow for IG. It wasn't Goldie's birthday either! The boys aren't IG worthy.

Reactions: 4
Sons birthday not worthy of a post but the cost of coffee going up 35cents - now thats newsworthy :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Had to flog the school albums at 50% off, now sooking she needs to pack them?

Reactions: 10
This deadshit having to bring one of her dogshit albums to Officeworks to make sure it fits!? WOW.

Didn't she 'create' them!? How do you not know measurements!?

The filming of her doing it!? Get over yourself.

Reactions: 12
IMG_6137.png
Laughing your way through your podcast about people who have been murdered, nice one. Lucky your podcast isn’t anywhere near good enough to gain attention and the families will never hear it, you insensitive bleep

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.