Jessiika Wilson #12 Podcast’s all breathing, listeners are seething, philth still sleazing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish Phil would leave her. She needs the reality check. He won't though because he's a loyal dog that needs her income.
---
Why are these dickheads staying in a hotel anyway? Mikkhailaaaaa lives in Stafford so no reason for her to be away from home. Burpengary is about an hour in the traffic, people do the commute every day for work with no issues, why can't Jessiiiika? It's gross.
I think the event was at the Gold Coast which is a fair way from the Burp but she could have been home last night and any mother that cared about her kids birthday would have driven home no matter the time to be there for her kids birthday!

Reactions: 12
I think the event was at the Gold Coast which is a fair way from the Burp but she could have been home last night and any mother that cared about her kids birthday would have driven home no matter the time to be there for her kids birthday!
It’s only about 110kms from her home, she could have easily gone home, but we know she doesn’t care about the kids, she loves being away.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Is this the first time she’s referred to Phil as ‘his dad’ instead of just saying Phil?? How strange!
Yeah I thought that was a strange choice of wording too, especially since she generally refers to him by name.

Reactions: 2
my god!!! that whole series of stories was just so insane at showing how completely off chops she is
she needs to seek professional help for most of these issues

Reactions: 6
Why get another mat to end up grubby in 2 weeks. The way she can’t look after furniture or fixtures blows my mind. Actually it shouldn’t she can’t even take care of her kids or pets properly!

Reactions: 9
I always forget how bad her skin really is, when the filter drops off. She always looks like she needs a good scrub her face is so oily all the time

Reactions: 3
She stayed at a hotel on the Gold Coast instead of making the 90 minute drive home to her son, for his birthday. What a rancid mole.
It’s really not that far asswipe, we live on the GC and have an investment in Nth Brisbane, it’s not an overnight trip.

Reactions: 11
She stayed at a hotel on the Gold Coast instead of making the 90 minute drive home to her son, for his birthday. What a rancid mole.
It’s really not that far asswipe, we live on the GC and have an investment in Nth Brisbane, it’s not an overnight trip.
Also the cost of it all, she spares no expense on herself, always after a pre-order of albums or a release, she must squander the bloom cash as soon as it hits her account.

Reactions: 6
Hahahahahaha!!! She pronounces “luxe” as “lewks”and I am OFFICIALLY DEAD. bleeping hell, how are these people being paid for this tit?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.