Jessiika Wilson #12 Podcast’s all breathing, listeners are seething, philth still sleazing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_6051.png

i feel like you’re going to come out of this feeling extremely overwhelmed with hopefully a realisation that you’re terribly unprepared to put in the amount of work and effort it takes to run and build a successful small business. You’re just not smart enough Messii, plus you’re way too lazy to do it properly

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2429744
i feel like you’re going to come out of this feeling extremely overwhelmed with hopefully a realisation that you’re terribly unprepared to put in the amount of work and effort it takes to run and build a successful small business. You’re just not smart enough Messii, plus you’re way too lazy to do it properly
Talking about her podcast and getting it big enough to have ads etc….. because everyone wants to advertise on a podcast rehashing google finds with a nasally voice whilst a creep listens in and reacts…. I’d rather listen to nails on a chalkboard

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Good luck with monetising that podcast Doll - it’s pitiful, it’s painful and torturous to listen to or watch. Here’s an idea beaky try listening to your own podcasts from go to woe. Would you listen to your own nasally dribble? (of course you wouldn’t )Well why the duck would you inflict it on anyone else.

Reactions: 11
Talking about her podcast and getting it big enough to have ads etc….. because everyone wants to advertise on a podcast rehashing google finds with a nasally voice whilst a creep listens in and reacts…. I’d rather listen to nails on a chalkboard
but also saying the funds will help make it better by being able to advertise/market it more/better and show more BTS….WHUT?? How does that make your podcast better??? I’ll tell you what will - doing better, more thorough research, scripting it in your own words rather than just ripping it off the internet, rehearsing, getting some coaching on how to speak so it doesn’t sound like two uneducated mouth-breathing nasal bogans talking…the list could go on…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
but also saying the funds will help make it better by being able to advertise/market it more/better and show more BTS….WHUT?? How does that make your podcast better??? I’ll tell you what will - doing better, more thorough research, scripting it in your own words rather than just ripping it off the internet, rehearsing, getting some coaching on how to speak so it doesn’t sound like two uneducated mouth-breathing nasal bogans talking…the list could go on…
But like why does she even want to anyway? Is true crime her identity online? No. Does she genuinely find researching interesting and spend her days deep diving? Also no. I don't understand why you'd be putting any energy/hopes/dreams into something that is 'casual' at best. Stick to mummy influencing Jessiiiika, the D Bay mums look up to you!

Reactions: 7
I think it will be about 3 weeks before Phil spits the dummy and they pack the whole podcast in. And rightly so, he does all the filming, audio AND editing on top of working full time and being the only parent that actually interacts with and cares for, the kids!

She will slowly kill the podcast and claim it’s because she’s “too busy” I’m sure

I think it will be about 3 weeks before Phil spits the dummy and they pack the whole podcast in. And rightly so, he does all the filming, audio AND editing on top of working full time and being the only parent that actually interacts with and cares for, the kids!

She will slowly kill the podcast and claim it’s because she’s “too busy” I’m sure
100%. She’ll come back from this “girl boss” trip and claim that she needs to put more focus on building Gloom (accident, but not correcting it!) and blah blah so the podcast will go for sure

Reactions: 10
100%. She’ll come back from this “girl boss” trip and claim that she needs to put more focus on building Gloom (accident, but not correcting it!) and blah blah so the podcast will go for sure
Gloom fits perfectly as the albums are boring as tit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There is no passion in her podcasts. True crime is a subject that you really need to deep dive into and do a lot of painstaking research, it’s not something you can just be blasé about & throw together in a couple of hours with minimum effort. This lazy slug has no respect for any potential viewers or perhaps thinks that we are all so mentally challenged & easily pleased that we would enjoy this crap. Wonder what excuse she’ll have when she just can’t be arsed anymore.

Reactions: 11
Jessiiiiii is just throwing all sorts of stuff at the influencing wall to see what she can make stick
which so far is zero
mostly because she is unappealing, not intelligent and fundamentally lazy - IMO anyway
she doesn't want to work and doesn't have any original ideas
she is lucky she has the likes of mikkaaaiiilllha blowing smoke up her sizable arse to try to get things off the ground for her
but see above on why none of it works
its like a car crash you just can't look away from

One of the boys has his birthday tomorrow doesn't he? Why do I even know this about some random kid from Burps.🙄

• Wow
Yeah it’s Levi’s birthday tomorrow and she’s not even home to wake to him in the morning 😭 everyone else I follow went home after the event today

• Wow
Yeah it’s Levi’s birthday tomorrow and she’s not even home to wake to him in the morning 😭 everyone else I follow went home after the event today
She didn’t go home? You can’t be serious! What a witch.
This is taking the cake surely.
---
She lives an hour away 😂

• Angry
  • Sad
IMG_6083.jpeg
Say what you want about Filth, at least he’s home for his sons bday and not an hour away alone in a hotel for no bleeping reason

Reactions: 21
I wish Phil would leave her. She needs the reality check. He won't though because he's a loyal dog that needs her income.
---
Why are these dickheads staying in a hotel anyway? Mikkhailaaaaa lives in Stafford so no reason for her to be away from home. Burpengary is about an hour in the traffic, people do the commute every day for work with no issues, why can't Jessiiiika? It's gross.

• Angry
I wish Phil would leave her. She needs the reality check. He won't though because he's a loyal dog that needs her income.
---
Why are these dickheads staying in a hotel anyway? Mikkhailaaaaa lives in Stafford so no reason for her to be away from home. Burpengary is about an hour in the traffic, people do the commute every day for work with no issues, why can't Jessiiiika? It's gross.
Feels like something is off with her and Phil, those posts he did last week about doing everything and the Father’s Day to me from me thing was weird, now her being away all week seems super off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.