Jessiika Wilson #12 Podcast’s all breathing, listeners are seething, philth still sleazing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2426801Oh there she is! Flitted off to another invited event that has absolutely nothing to do with her given that she’s constantly stating she doesn’t want any more kids.duck these influencers really will go to anything to get away from their own kids and lives won’t they?
Firstly, she looks like she just rolled out of bed what is happening with that shirt and secondly is she now staying in Brisbane for two days?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Did she say she bought clothes from Kookai, I thought size 8 was their biggest size.?

Reactions: 3
Why the F is she at an event aimed at pregnant mothers/mothers with young babies/mothers planning more kids?? None of this is relevant to her given she doesn't want anymore kids and Phil has had the snip?! Mikhailla the lying witch wrote a comment to someone who questioned her on the Outspoken group saying her influencers only agree to whatever jobs THEY want to do - why the hell is Jessiiiika there? Surely she wouldn't WANT this? Anything for time off being a mother though. Any excuse to be alone for the laziest tit mother.

Reactions: 13
Why the F is she at an event aimed at pregnant mothers/mothers with young babies/mothers planning more kids?? None of this is relevant to her given she doesn't want anymore kids and Phil has had the snip?! Mikhailla the lying witch wrote a comment to someone who questioned her on the Outspoken group saying her influencers only agree to whatever jobs THEY want to do - why the hell is Jessiiiika there? Surely she wouldn't WANT this? Anything for time off being a mother though. Any excuse to be alone for the laziest tit mother.
We all know she’s there to suck up to other better influencers (so literally anyone there) get her photo taken and be able to post some poorly spelt crap about being a good mum.. which is all bullshit…
---
How’s the dental work going Methika?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Based on the choc powder, I’m gonna say it’s a hot choc - why is little miss from Burp’ trying to be hot girl chic? We know the real you love.. Keep trying to convince us here!

IMG_6366.png

Reactions: 6
Why buy the largest size the cafe sells, hope it gives you the 💩's you greedy goblin.
---
Based on the choc powder, I’m gonna say it’s a hot choc - why is little miss from Burp’ trying to be hot girl chic? We know the real you love.. Keep trying to convince us here!

View attachment 2429112
Bad latte, but let me prop up the phone to capture my sad look.😟.Flog.

Reactions: 7
The pants are too short and nothing says serious business woman like a low cut, open and midriff baring cardigan.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg what is that outfit? Call me old fashioned but NO 30 year old mother is wearing an open cardigan thing like that?? None of us. We have class. Probably normal in her neck of the woods though. Looks very Supre to me. Trashy.

Reactions: 12
My guess is her and old Philth are definitely on the rocks. She is too old to be wearing what she is wearing right now. She looks even more trash than usual. She has been mia from him more than usual. It’s sad for those kids but actually she isn’t around them that much that they won’t really miss her once she moves on.

Reactions: 4
My guess is her and old Philth are definitely on the rocks. She is too old to be wearing what she is wearing right now. She looks even more trash than usual. She has been mia from him more than usual. It’s sad for those kids but actually she isn’t around them that much that they won’t really miss her once she moves on.
I wholeheartedly agree about there being trouble in bogan paradise! I wonder if Philth has taken a leaf out of the ole Brandley Kearns playbook and has himself a little gym chick on the side… 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She'd jump at the chance to only see her kids once every 2nd week! She is MADE for that life!! She'd probably only have them every fortnight for the weekend too because "inFlUenCeR"
---
I wholeheartedly agree about there being trouble in bogan paradise! I wonder if Philth has taken a leaf out of the ole Brandley Kearns playbook and has himself a little gym chick on the side… 🤔
I hope so. I'd love nothing more than a Burpengary breakdown. It wouldn't make me feel sad for the kids at all. I'd feel happy for them that they wouldn't have to be around her as much. She's selfish and awful.

Reactions: 5
I’m manifesting this for her hahaha she is already halfway out of that old relationship 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s wearing business pants on the bottom (Ill fitting but at least decent business attire but the top half is so ridiculous some granny cardigan type ensemble, plain Kmart bra & midriff bearing monstrosity. She’s business on the bottom & Karen does supre on the top.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I played her podcast by fast forwarding it to the end on Spotify so I could rate it a one star… all I could hear in the 2 seconds I listened was nasal breathing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.