Jessiika Wilson #12 Podcast’s all breathing, listeners are seething, philth still sleazing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a weird post considering Messii and the kids are with him 😬😬😬
Ah ok, I stand corrected. It still comes across very passive aggressive though! Like he knew the only recognition he was getting for Father’s Day was whatever tit Messi had grifted with no actual thought behind it, so he had to organise his own celebration.

Ugh yuck this post makes me sound like a Phyllis-sympathiser. I’m definitely not, I think they’re both scum and deserve one another!

Reactions: 8
Levi’s nails 🤮 my son can’t stand his being cut. We use a nail brush & I snip them while he sleeps!
He also seems to be the only child that doesn’t bite his nails. The other 2 looks like they have barely any fingers left … as does Philth

Reactions: 5
He also seems to be the only child that doesn’t bite his nails. The other 2 looks like they have barely any fingers left … as does Philth
So gross, same as Brad Kearns, his are chewed down to literal stumps, it’s bleeping obscene

Reactions: 6
IMG_9119.jpeg
Ok this is random and I can’t remember if anyone had mentioned it before, but the chick just popped up on my explore page and I did a massive double take thinking it was Messiika - someone tell me I’m not the only one who sees it 😝

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The way she ONLY ever even Mentions Bowie if it’s to complain about him is so sad.

And the latest story of golden child dressed up just HAS to go on Insta but you can see Bowie also dressed up in a costume but she cuts the camera IMMEDIATELY when it gets to him… so sad. Also his costume looks old and 4 sizes too small. Golden Childs is brand new though of course
---
The pure venom on her face when she’s talking about him. You just KNOW he probably got flogged the poor thing
That look is pure hatred. How can you possibly look and talk about your child like that 😡

Reactions: 6
Proof Meth head does nothing at all with the kids..
Wow, he’s salty about it too.

Where is Jess’s list for the day :

Bed 11pm-9:30am
Shower 9:30-10
Fondle greasy hair 10-12
Lunch 12-12:30
Netflix 12:30 - 5pm (including nap)
Looks in fridge for see what Phil can cook 5pm
Shower 6pm
Ignore kids for the rest of the night
*disclaimer* all days activities are inclusive of phone scrolling and twerking.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Proof Meth head does nothing at all with the kids..
Where the duck is she while he’s doing all this?? She’s not working! I’m all for sharing the load, but this seriously makes him look like a single dad. And you can tell he’s passive aggressively pointing it out with this post

Reactions: 20

Fondle greasy hair 10-12
Shower 6pm
you forgot occasionally promoting crap albums, complaining and Starbucks time 🤣

View attachment 2424948Ok this is random and I can’t remember if anyone had mentioned it before, but the chick just popped up on my explore page and I did a massive double take thinking it was Messiika - someone tell me I’m not the only one who sees it 😝
She has said she has no idea who her father is, so maybe it's her long lost half sister

Reactions: 4
D

Fondle greasy hair 10-12
Shower 6pm
Don't forget to add in hair appointments, brow appointments and shopping at mecca all essential to her routine 😅 she's such a flog

IMG_6049.png
Oh there she is! Flitted off to another invited event that has absolutely nothing to do with her given that she’s constantly stating she doesn’t want any more kids.duck these influencers really will go to anything to get away from their own kids and lives won’t they?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.