Jessiika Wilson #12 Podcast’s all breathing, listeners are seething, philth still sleazing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s so bleeping sad, she’s furious with B because he stole her thunder of the birthday surprise, wow. That’s actually so awful, the poor kid. Imagine when he’s older and googled her and finds the article about her thinking about aborting him. She’s a tit bleep mother.
---
She left the parcel there on the bench, it’s 100% her fault
---
It’s also Mr Beast - Not Mr B’s like it sounds like she’s saying , did she get Levi this one? Deez Nutz?
Oh great thank you for clarifying! I was trying to work out who the hell Mr B is as my kids are all over YouTube.
just purchased Mr Beasts chocolate- influenced by a tattler hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh great thank you for clarifying! I was trying to work out who the hell Mr B is as my kids are all over YouTube.
just purchased Mr Beasts chocolate- influenced by a tattler hahaha
Yeah I wasn’t sure who she meant at first and the Penny dropped

Reactions: 1
Jess, sulking and giving your kids silent treatment (over YOUR MISTAKE) is toxic AF and when done often enough, causes childhood trauma you, absolute mole. We already knew your kids are going to have a lot of that when they're older though so I shouldn't be surprised

Reactions: 25
So she spent $2500 for someone to design that kitchen and she is saying t she had next to no input into it, was given 2 choices, wtf.
Tik toks of these $7 pickles were months ago, she’s just trying the trend now, duck she’s pathetic
She literally has already done this “challenge”. Back when it was going around. I think with Taylah or her sister, but she’s definitely already done it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She literally has already done this “challenge”. Back when it was going around. I think with Taylah or her sister, but she’s definitely already done it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Oh bloody hell 🤣🤣 let’s see if she lets the kids have a turn this time.
I do vaguely recall it now you mention it, was it her and Tayla in the Bloom Shed sucking back a pickle? Maybe that’s why she got fired,‘saw her skills and couldn’t trust her with Phil

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What did she expect from $2500? Surely you go in with a good idea of what you want? And have a good idea of colours and surfaces and door fronts?
I reckon all of her ideas and inspo and her Pinterest board is huge kitchens with windows and long bench tops etc, and she’s wondering why hers doesn’t look like that?

• Haha
Jjeesssiii is the epitome of a cashed up bogan with no idea. By cashed up she is an idiot with such a huge mortgage that they will still be trying to pay for when they are 90.

She’s probably only done it because she was buying probably one chocolate for the kid’s birthday and bought the rest for her to save on postage.

Reactions: 1
Jjeesssiii is the epitome of a cashed up bogan with no idea. By cashed up she is an idiot with such a huge mortgage that they will still be trying to pay for when they are 90.
Without any super because she withdrew it for a new camera, and a tummy tuck, boob something.

Reactions: 10
The way she ONLY ever even Mentions Bowie if it’s to complain about him is so sad.

And the latest story of golden child dressed up just HAS to go on Insta but you can see Bowie also dressed up in a costume but she cuts the camera IMMEDIATELY when it gets to him… so sad. Also his costume looks old and 4 sizes too small. Golden Childs is brand new though of course
---
The pure venom on her face when she’s talking about him. You just KNOW he probably got flogged the poor thing

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Interesting… has he cracked the shits with her bare minimum parenting and taken off? Let’s hope so 🤭
IMG_9096.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s just fucked; Riverfire is such a fun night - what about the kids?!

Reactions: 2
They’ve not even got a very good view, fancy sitting in a hotel room looking out the window to them; they fly so fast you’d barely get a glimpse. Best vantage points are over near the cliffs (get the jets coming toward you along the river, then around the bend) or even South Bank.

Heck, if you want to be in a hotel at least get one with a balcony - what a wasted opportunity. They’re such knobs.

Reactions: 3
Notice how this ignorant bogan couple never pay cash for anything! Because they have no savings or any type of buffer. All big purchases ie car, kitchen are just added on to mortgage and refinanced. This sort of lifestyle is extremely short sighted and unattainable in long term and will come crashing down on them like a tonne of bricks & we’ll all be here for it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.