Jessiika Wilson #10 Thinks she’s hot & amazing in bed, only thing that’s a 10 is the no. of this thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit, did I hear her actually say one of the kids was off to a swimming lesson?? Did the price come down for her to finally be able to afford it? 😜
I wash shocked too, but I won’t believe it until I see it with this moll

• Haha
Reactions: 3
On the 26 agency page, it was confirmed that this bish is getting a free Disneyland holiday.I'd be mad about it but that's a lot of hours on a plane for her to parent her kids without escaping 😁.Hope it's a hell flight x 2.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
We should suggest to her Emmylou’s new sequined ensembles that she’s bringing out! I’m sure she would look a great in it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If anyone enjoys watching fictional videos, go check out our gal's Day In The Life of a CEO video on Bloom

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If anyone enjoys watching fictional videos, go check out our gal's Day In The Life of a CEO video on Bloom
CEO hahaha bestie you have an online store calm down. Her voice got more and more annoying as that clipped dragged on
What a riveting day 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am blown away a mother of three running her own business seems to do so little in a day... literally Jess, do less. I dare you. CEO reports to a board. You're a company director - if that. Who is doing a Pilates class at 8.15am with young kids going to school?

Reactions: 15
So what did she do? And who picked the kids up? But my favourite part was wondering how she filmed herself going into Pilates. Do you think she left her phone on the dashboard, walked in then went back out to get her phone

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it’s time I started applying for CEO positions, I want to go to Pilates and grab Zaraffas before my kids go to school then give them a quick kiss and video myself walking around my house and signing packing slips in my shed.
By 8:15am I’ve had a home made coffee, walked my dog, packed lunches, tidied the kitchen, made beds, dropped my kids at school and heading to work. Sounds like I’m doing life wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
On the 26 agency page, it was confirmed that this bish is getting a free Disneyland holiday.I'd be mad about it but that's a lot of hours on a plane for her to parent her kids without escaping 😁.Hope it's a hell flight x 2.
When was it confirmed it was Jess?
I saw the stories up not long ago about what exciting things her talent have coming up this year, Disney, Dubai etc but I did not see anything confirming it was Jess going.

Reactions: 1
Omg what a knob 🤣 If that's a busy day for her, she's so far out of touch with reality 😳
Where was the Mecca trip? And trip to Maccas? And pushing her boys on the bus at 6am? Philth looked way busier and more productive than her and he was only in the background 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg what a knob 🤣 If that's a busy day for her, she's so far out of touch with reality 😳
Where was the Mecca trip? And trip to Maccas? And pushing her boys on the bus at 6am? Philth looked way busier and more productive than her and he was only in the background 🤣
Don't know when 'her day' was filmed but the boys have been on school holidays this week.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.