Jessiika Wilson #10 Thinks she’s hot & amazing in bed, only thing that’s a 10 is the no. of this thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand how she picks stuff then hates it the next second does she ever think anything through, the kids caprets don't look bad but they will get dirty in about 2 seconds. She would of been better off putting the kind of carpet she had in her bedroom in the kids room.
Undiagnosed and unmedicated ADHD.

Reactions: 9
I will give her props the new hair colour is an improvement and hope she keeps it this colour for a while. Still think it would look better a little shorter.

Reactions: 4
I’m absolutely gobsmacked at that dress. She’s four for Christ sake, let her be a little girl and her own person

Reactions: 7
Was it her who was just raving about the Netflix series Wednesday (Addams) kinda giving those vibes and Jessiiii loves herself a celebrity like most other 14 year old girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The new bloom album looks like something my grandma used to buy from the cheap shop 20 years ago!
April Fools, but not funny and just sort of weird. Lol at people saying she would never photograph a damaged product. Which Jess are they talking about coz Jessiii absolutely would.

Reactions: 7
I
So they are at another ambassador event for P&O, are they staying on the bait or somewhere else?
Lunch date, no kids to be seen. Love to see them maximize the time with the kids over the first weekend of school holidays.
I find it sad she never posts about how much she loves her kids, especially the boys

Reactions: 8
So they are at another ambassador event for P&O, are they staying on the bait or somewhere else?
Lunch date, no kids to be seen. Love to see them maximize the time with the kids over the first weekend of school holidays.
Get that body bent for that thigh gap babes.

Reactions: 4
If it was Halloween I would understand the dress more… but for a little girl whose 4yr old(? Though developmentally probably not ant that age) and for a birthday party 🤯 Goldie wouldn’t even understand Wednesday and what she is about!! Cant wait to see what the boys wear to the party… some dirty holed Ghanda shirts?

A day spent with Jess - “such a busy productive day” pffft! Get a real job & mother your kids and you will see what busy & productive actually is!

Reactions: 13
How the duck is Goldie almost 4? If this woman has plans of putting that child in prep next year, surely their families would step in and say something.

Why does she insist on stuffing her body into clothes that are too small… Jess, darl, bestie the size 14 fits you, you aren’t going to fit into a 12 it will look like a stuffed sausage yet again

Holy tit, did I hear her actually say one of the kids was off to a swimming lesson?? Did the price come down for her to finally be able to afford it? 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.