Jessiika Wilson #10 Thinks she’s hot & amazing in bed, only thing that’s a 10 is the no. of this thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has posted pics of the kid at the dentist this year not long after school started.

Reactions: 2
Lets look at the facts Methi - its hot, you live on 3/4 acre (not acreage) backing onto a paddock that has livestock, near bushland, in Australia. Of course there will be snakes. But yeah sure your psychic. Psycho I get but Psychic... please.

Reactions: 9
Did she not get a carpet sample before wasting all that money on carpet she doesn’t even like?? 🤯

Haha did she not take home samples. I feel like she just wakes up, today we will pick new carpet. Goes to carpet shop and orders it there and then. Dosnt this all add up to her that every single thing she does is soo rushed and in the moment that then she regrets it and dosnt like it.
From the couch’s to the shelves to now the carpet in all the kids rooms. That’s a lot of coin spent on things you are just turning around moments later and not liking!

Also “hey besties” Can she ever be original, stop riding of everyone else’s coattails

Reactions: 10
Lets face it the carpet will be vile and stained within a few weeks anyway. Between the untrained dog and the unsupervised kids it will be ruined in a matter of moments.

Reactions: 12
Lets face it the carpet will be vile and stained within a few weeks anyway. Between the untrained dog and the unsupervised kids it will be ruined in a matter of moments.
If it lasts that long! I wouldn’t put it past her to dump more cash on ripping it up and replacing it ASAP

That's what she gets for cheaping out on the kids carpet 😆 loop pile with the cream& grey tones is great for going with anything takes the guess work out of colour theory also great for people with pets & kids doesn't wear & matt down in traffic areas which can actually make clean carpet look filthy 🤭

Reactions: 2
She’s got some serious brain issues. Why does she share her dumb decisions/behaviour to her followers? She truly must be a masochist to continually subject herself to public ridicule for her stupid choices and brain farts

Reactions: 5
That's what she gets for cheaping out on the kids carpet 😆 loop pile with the cream& grey tones is great for going with anything takes the guess work out of colour theory also great for people with pets & kids doesn't wear & matt down in traffic areas which can actually make clean carpet look filthy 🤭
Agree, the Carpet she put down in their master bedroom is perfect for kid’s rooms as it’s durable and easy to clean. How stupid can she be to put that plush stuff down in the kid’s rooms, it was obviously cheaper but yea let’s blame the carpet guy

Reactions: 7
that thing was $80+ for a dress, for a girl who has probs never watched Wednesday... All koz her influenca mum wants a pinterest party for golden child !! 🤡
Absolutely, I bet Goldie doesn’t even know who Wednesday Addams even is.
It will be hard to play and have fun dressed in that.

Reactions: 6
Obviously I pick the themes when my kids are little too (isn’t Goldie turning 4 though?), but I pick stuff like mermaids and dinosaurs and tit kids like and have some sort of awareness to? Wednesday is a very strange choice.

I don't understand how she picks stuff then hates it the next second does she ever think anything through, the kids caprets don't look bad but they will get dirty in about 2 seconds. She would of been better off putting the kind of carpet she had in her bedroom in the kids room.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.