Jessiika Wilson #10 Thinks she’s hot & amazing in bed, only thing that’s a 10 is the no. of this thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t read what people write about you online then? And if it’s all just silly assumptions and so wrong, who cares? You know better. Outspoken and Tattle are tiny, niche corners of the internet. No one is sending you anything directly. Let it be.

Reactions: 13
Oh no! Philth trying to compare the despair of bullying on this child to the bullying of his influencer wife.

What the actual? I have no words.

How can they be this insensitive?
Whilst this is a very sad situation where a child did that, it’s not comparable, his wife was out there endangering lives in a death machine, laughed about the law & didn’t give a tit at the time, she was gloating, so no Phil, not relevant.

Reactions: 18
Don’t read what people write about you online then? And if it’s all just silly assumptions and so wrong, who cares? You know better. Outspoken and Tattle are tiny, niche corners of the internet. No one is sending you anything directly. Let it be.
oh I think its pretty obvious she was getting direct messages about it
she wouldn't have bothered addressing it otherwise

Reactions: 5
oh I think its pretty obvious she was getting direct messages about it
she wouldn't have bothered addressing it otherwise
The speeding for sure because that was idiotic, but the stuff about sharing less lately and reading what people say about you and dissecting every word sounds like a direct reference to Tattle and Outspoken. Agree that especially once the story hit Outspoken she would have been bombarded with direct messages.

Wasn’t she complaining the other week about not getting any engagement? 🫠😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's sharing less and less because no one wants to collaborate with a twerking slob.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If you don’t want people to have an opinion on your life/parenting etc don’t share the details online.
No one is forcing you to be present online except yourself. These ding dong influencers kill me - it’s all fun and games until someone has an opinion that is different to yours. Then they pop a post up about how they’re just people and they’re kind. So kind babe. You’re not even kind to a dancefloor.

Reactions: 17
Didn’t she already buy a big bunch of those and put along the fence line, that’s what she didn’t paint the other side, what a duck head

Reactions: 7
Dearest Jess, posting to instagram is not compulsory. No one is making you. You can choose not too.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Messii, if you are struggling that much you can't afford to take your child to her appropriate appointments, please say something on your much loved gram. I'll be more than happy to pay for her.

Your daughter is so going to struggle if something isn't done now!

Someone's got to care.

Reactions: 12
So Bowie can get his teeth fixed but the favoured child is ignored?!

Got it.
I guess his teeth probably hurt and his crying in pain probably got some attention whilst Goldies issues they can just ignore easier 😭 bloody morons those two! They'd better not be sending her to prep next year when she can't speak properly! Poor child.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
😱 that's alot of crowns in a child's mouth, I have reflux that's caused bad teeth and I don't have a mouth full of crowns. Is it normal for kids to have that many 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 4
😱 that's alot of crowns in a child's mouth, I have reflux that's caused bad teeth and I don't have a mouth full of crowns. Is it normal for kids to have that many 😳
Not to white knight… BUT.. My daughter has 5 crowns through no fault of our own. She has weak enamel and they’re for protection on her older teeth. Apparently it’s quite common these days in young children. I was horrified originally about what people would think.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.