Jessiika Wilson #10 Thinks she’s hot & amazing in bed, only thing that’s a 10 is the no. of this thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t say it to her face? If my friend posted something that stupid I would 1000000% call them out on it!!! Right to their face!!!!

Reactions: 12
The single reason she posted about it on her stories was to send her bogans in attack mode.
Exactly.

What she should get them to do is interact and comment more on Bloom because on the latest post so far 8 comments - four are Bloom responding to comments, one from the husbands personal account clearly written by Messiika, one from his business page, one from the much needed Bloom assistant and one random.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gee there’s some people who’ve got their backs up eh. Of course they’ve turned off comments, weak as piss

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gee there’s some people who’ve got their backs up eh. Of course they’ve turned off comments, weak as piss
Yeah the few people claiming to know her for years, well this should be no shock to them, she’s a tit bleep parent, has terrible judgement when it comes to most things & is a useless human. They can defend her all they like, most of her duck ups are here, documented right on Tattle.

The engagement on Bloom is just absolutely embarrassing to say the least

Reactions: 8
This is exactly what Outspoken should be embracing - considering they’re about holding influencers to account. Jessiika literally posted about it, bragged about it, and only seemed to show a care factor because people have a problem with it. It’s reasonable to think as a business owner and as a parent living a life and making money online, people will hold you to higher standards of behaviour. You’re making money hand over fist. Can’t have it both ways. I think the name calling can be full on (but people can say whatever the duck they want) but the post is about her behaviour. Bragging about speeding and listening to Bieber is not a flex.

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion:
Jessiika in the front seat, Bieber on repeat, fines in the mail, gloating about it a fail, called out on Outspoken, for defense had to call on her bogans.
---
Guys, get a whiff of this awesome engagement. Fancy logging into all the accounts you have access to, just to post comments to yourself. What a sad state of affairs 🤣🤣🤣
---

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here we go.
---
I don’t know what behind a privileged person has to do with anything, that person defending her, saying she works hard 😂😂😂 nah, she must have the wrong person. Jess is essentially one of the laziest, selfish scrags on the gram.
Queen of the screenshots

Reactions: 3
I’m sick of influencers doing this all the fking time once they get “called out” YOU ARE THE IDIOTS THAT WILLINGLY SHARE THIS INFO ON PUBLIC PLATFORMS don’t go have a cry and call people bullies you literally put it out there for the world to see. Everything that was said in the Outspoken post was true and came from Messi’s Instagram which she posted without thinking of the consequences.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh no! Philth trying to compare the despair of bullying on this child to the bullying of his influencer wife.

What the actual? I have no words.

How can they be this insensitive?
You 'saw' the post, you didn't 'seen' it Mr Original Gangster Photo taker.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If Phil really wants to talk about protecting lives and looking out for each other, maybe his idiot wife should consider paying more attention on the roads while driving?

Reactions: 21
Oh no! Philth trying to compare the despair of bullying on this child to the bullying of his influencer wife.

"I seen" - 🤦 they are both doing it now.
It's 'I've seen' or 'I saw' you uneducated twats.

Reactions: 13
If you think you’re a good person and a good mother and that we don’t know you bla bla bla then why so worried about what is posted here?????? The fact that what is written affects you to the point where you ‘share less and less’ means it clearly does get to you. Everything we discuss is from things that you post yourself. Stop being a tit human and a tit parent and then we would have nothing to talk about!!

Attachments

Reactions: 9

I seen - that’s Jessi posting as Phil 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.