Jessiika Wilson #10 Thinks she’s hot & amazing in bed, only thing that’s a 10 is the no. of this thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may be late to the party but she’s got P&O ambassador in her bio
Yep, after the first cruise that she bailed out on halfway through, she said she had more jobs coming up with them, the latest 2 week grift likely won’t be the last.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
and now the stories have been deleted - I wish it was as easy to have Messi deleted.

Reactions: 2
duck off Meth. You are right you aren't a bad mother you are terrible. Everything everyone is saying is stuff that has happened. You neglect your kids and sit on your fat arse all day. Goldie is lucky she didn't die in that bleeping bed, the boys are lucky they didn't hurt themselves when they slashed the trampoline. If you actually cared and were a present parent none of that would have happened. Not sure if this has been mentioned because I haven't had time to read the comments but I am hoping this is a wake up call so here are some more tips don't send your kindy kids on a bus when you are unemployed and stop laughing off saying your kids are hungry. I have lost count of how many times you have said that there isn't any food in the house. Get your tit together you are nothing more than an uneducated bogan from Burpengary.

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Don't put your crappy parenting on line if you don't want negative comments deary.

Reactions: 13
I don’t get why she posted that knowing it would get so much hate. She is a lazy sack of tit excuse of a human. She is very lucky those kids have never been seriously hurt with her half huge assed parenting

Reactions: 10
I don’t get why she posted that knowing it would get so much hate. She is a lazy sack of tit excuse of a human. She is very lucky those kids have never been seriously hurt with her half huge assed parenting
I hope they NEVER get the pool she wants, the supervision would be non existent & the kids will never be taught to swim properly.

Reactions: 6
How the duck is she actually getting out of joint because of this?! She is a dogshit parent. If you can even call it that. She posts all this tit online?! It is there for all to see?! She reads here?! She knows how revolting she is. How much she completely ignores her kids and their needs?!

These jobless, unskilled, uneducated fuckwits really can't handle the truth when it is there for all to see.

Reactions: 15
Hahahahaha Jessssay what was false information? Your kids slashed a trampoline with a knife yes? Goldie got caught in a bed spring unsupervised yes?? What is false you absolute moron?

Reactions: 14
Where are the comments she is referring to? On FB?
I posted this screenshot last night and I was thinking all her bogans would come to her defense, but alas, all the truth tellers were out in force!

She is now back tracking and trying to defend her bullshit.
It’s actually true, everything that was said. I can’t understand why she thinks otherwise.
---
She is all about sympathy now, duck off.
---
Jessi, a good person would take their own kids to school instead of shoving them over to a bus stop so you can sit inside doing nothing.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Pfffftttt
You’re the epitome of a bad mother/person in general. People haven’t painted the picture of you, it’s exactly what you’ve shared over time and we’ve all seen it. You choose to post the idiotic, dangerous, fucked up tit and the general public see it. Grow up you bleep

Reactions: 11
Good mothers always worry- thinking they’re not good mothers. Why is she saying she knows she’s a good mother when she posted examples of her negligence without a shred of self awareness? How would you not be embarrassed your daughter was injured on that bed? Most people I know would be mortified…I would be inconsolable. It’s not a laughing matter. It’s why this thread is here, people are genuinely shocked by her behaviour.

I don’t know anyone who bought 2 pairs of designer shoes and then bitched about the cost of their kids swimming lessons. Or clearly ignored their daughters speech. It’s not a good sign.

Reactions: 23
Good mothers always worry- thinking they’re not good mothers. Why is she saying she knows she’s a good mother when she posted examples of her negligence without a shred of self awareness? How would you not be embarrassed your daughter was injured on that bed? Most people I know would be mortified…I would be inconsolable. It’s not a laughing matter. It’s why this thread is here, people are genuinely shocked by her behaviour.

I don’t know anyone who bought 2 pairs of designer shoes and then bitched about the cost of their kids swimming lessons. Or clearly ignored their daughters speech. It’s not a good sign.
I'm sure in comparison to the way she was parented she is a good mother. So she can justify is all she wants to herself.
There's a comment on the Outspoken post saying they got a speeding fine and were too embarrassed to tell anyone. This is who most people I know would feel and respond........NOT make a reel of themselves after saying they were in a chokehold

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.