Jessie and Bebe Cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet again wondering why Jessie doesn’t ask her gp mother for advice on the breast milk duct blockage, not her followers on Instagram..

Reactions: 10
She doesn’t know the difference between colic and reflux 🤯
considering she spoke almost constantly about Tenn’s reflux / asking for advice about reflux on instagram, I found that remark on her pod shockingggggg

Reactions: 5
I’m starting to think she’s actually quite dim. No one could be that wilfully and consciously ignorant after four children, surely?!

Reactions: 3
I have no clue who this woman is, but started reading this thread after seeing an old recording of her on House of Games. They all sound bizarre and nuts. I had a thought that maybe she was playing dumb re the kids health and babies etc as some kind of cry for help, or attention from her partner, or even her mum. How can nobody have sat her down and told her she needs to get a clue? Her family surely need to do something here?
Also, what is going on with her sister and her partner? Why is she baking him birthday cakes? ( sorry if this has already been covered, I only know about them from this thread!)

Not contesting that she’s dim but think that may have just been tiredness/mixing up of words. I love that Bebe is in Marrakesh and hasn’t been guilted into staying home to look after her sister’s brood - especially because it seems to baffle and annoy Jessie that she’s interested in travel 😏

There is hope for Bebe - she has the potential to be a self-aware and decent individual, if she can free herself from the web of her patronising narcissist sister. Otherwise she will look back in her thirties and see what a waste she made of her independence.

Reactions: 8
I used to be a bit like Bebe and really enmeshed with my sister and my mum. Looking back it was toxic- dynamics like that in adults often are. I’m now married with a kid and live in another country but I never would’ve had the confidence to do those things if I was still living with my mum and sister and seeing them every day… it jsut enveloped who I was and I didn’t have much of an identity til I got a job in another city and moved on. But it’s possible for Bebe.

Oh and further to my last I also had rubbish relationships with patronising men a bit like Horatio and didn’t realise what prats they were! It’s crazy how young women can get into these loops but I hope Bebe gets some self esteem before she falls down the baby rabbit hole like Jessie.

Reactions: 13
Not contesting that she’s dim but think that may have just been tiredness/mixing up of words. I love that Bebe is in Marrakesh and hasn’t been guilted into staying home to look after her sister’s brood - especially because it seems to baffle and annoy Jessie that she’s interested in travel 😏
there was a curt mention of bebe's thriving social life in the latest pod

Reactions: 5
Yet again wondering why Jessie doesn’t ask her gp mother for advice on the breast milk duct blockage, not her followers on Instagram..
Or why she keeps insisting on posting unnecessarily graphic pictures to go with it. I’m guessing once again it’s a tactic to get his attention. Why else would she do it? As you say, her parents are or were GPs.

Reactions: 2
Or why she keeps insisting on posting unnecessarily graphic pictures to go with it. I’m guessing once again it’s a tactic to get his attention. Why else would she do it? As you say, her parents are or were GPs.
Is it really that graphic? Seems like a perfectly normal pic of a baby being fed.

Is it really that graphic? Seems like a perfectly normal pic of a baby being fed.
I agree they're not graphic pics but I liked the post because I think she is trying to get Alfie's attention, nearly every post she puts up references him at the moment.

Reactions: 1
I also agree that her breastfeeding posts are not graphic in the slightest but I'm bored of them. The Internet has an abundance of information and solutions regarding mastitis and blocked milk ducts, and like others have pointed out her own mother is or was a GP.
I think the real reason she posts those pictures is to emphasise how good she looks for someone with a newborn and three other kids. She feeds off the compliments she gets from followers telling her how great she is. To be honest I'm surprised she has the time.
I have a newborn too and the last thing I want to do is take selfies, but then I look and feel like tit, so maybe I'm just bitter!

I also agree that her breastfeeding posts are not graphic in the slightest but I'm bored of them. The Internet has an abundance of information and solutions regarding mastitis and blocked milk ducts, and like others have pointed out her own mother is or was a GP.
I think the real reason she posts those pictures is to emphasise how good she looks for someone with a newborn and three other kids. She feeds off the compliments she gets from followers telling her how great she is. To be honest I'm surprised she has the time.
I have a newborn too and the last thing I want to do is take selfies, but then I look and feel like tit, so maybe I'm just bitter!
I feel like she's seeking validation (like we all do) cos her bf is away for 6 weeks (may or may not be sleeping with other women) and she's just had her 4th baby. I mean, fair enough lol.

Definitely. I think she's body checking as well. She's always posed so that her shoulders and collar bone are sticking out.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I feel like she's seeking validation (like we all do) cos her bf is away for 6 weeks (may or may not be sleeping with other women) and she's just had her 4th baby. I mean, fair enough lol.
Yeah, she did partially put herself in this situation tho. She knows he doesn’t give a monkey’s about her or the kids but insists on continuously getting pregnant like she’s in The Handmaid’s Tale or something. She needs to wake up and realise that he’s using her and she’s using the kids. It’s a hot mess.

Reactions: 12
Yeah, she did partially put herself in this situation tho. She knows he doesn’t give a monkey’s about her or the kids but insists on continuously getting pregnant like she’s in The Handmaid’s Tale or something. She needs to wake up and realise that he’s using her and she’s using the kids. It’s a hot mess.
Sounds like she's fully put herself in that situation. He has not lied to her. He's told her he's sleeping around and really couldn't care less about her. She is the one desperately pursuing this, enabled by her mother and sister by the sounds of it.

Reactions: 4
Sounds like she's fully put herself in that situation. He has not lied to her. He's told her he's sleeping around and really couldn't care less about her. She is the one desperately pursuing this, enabled by her mother and sister by the sounds of it.
How do we know he’s sleeping around? I missed that part sorry!

How do we know he’s sleeping around? I missed that part sorry!
Before she got pregnant with Tenn, they made a deal that if he got her pregnant again then he could have a ‘hall pass’ while he was doing his show in Melbourne and sleep around. She got pregnant and then lockdown happened so his Australian tour was cancelled. She’s since had another baby and he has now gone to Australia so we’re assuming he’s now reaping the benefits of the deal they made pre-covid. He held up his end (if you’ll pardon the phrasing) of the bargain and got her pregnant twice more so safe to assume he’s now having his fun down under (again, sorry) to make up for it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Ha I hope he’s getting 0 action. Chuckling at the thought that they both had this assumption that Aussie women would be on him like flies on tit. I really suspect that’s not the case - the thing about the child side of the deal is that it’s aged him terribly. Jessie was probs secretly confident about that 😂

• Haha
Ha I hope he’s getting 0 action. Chuckling at the thought that they both had this assumption that Aussie women would be on him like flies on tit. I really suspect that’s not the case - the thing about the child side of the deal is that it’s aged him terribly. Jessie was probs secretly confident about that 😂
Lol totally! He’s not exactly the buff tanned Aussie type and he looks way offer than he is. Doubt he’s getting any

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.