Jessie and Bebe Cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s even a matter of tolerating it, it seems like she actively encouraged/persuaded Alfie to go - similar to how she mentioned that she paid for him to have a holiday in Portugal while they moved into a new flat because she thought it would be easier/more efficient without him. The sleeping around/hall pass deal thing obviously seems to be his own idea though
she also said he may as well be away because there's not much for him to do when the baby is a newborn (not sure what that says about his role as support / father to their other children lol)

Reactions: 6
well I've just been cookied for Alfie's new special on Amazon! I don't know what I've done to deserve that dubious pleasure - probably come here and looked at his posts to see if he mentions jessie ... but as much as I want to believe he's not doing well, he obviously is. he's touring australia, he's won an award from the major comedy website and now he has a show on amazon. I might watch it tomorrow, too late now

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else see the last 'bonus bitching'? I do like them both (I've loved Jessie's skits for a long time and Bebe is a seriously undiscovered talent) so can usually just roll my eyes at some of the odd comments they make, but I found parts of that video rather sexist. At one point Bebe went to talk about a fight she and her boyfriend had and said that even when the girlfriend is in the wrong the boyfriend should always be the one to take responsibility because "that's the result of the patriarchy". WHAT??

Also when Jessie was talking about the Depp vs Heard case and said "all of the audio clips of her asking "why do you leave"...I feel like she still loves him...you can see she desperately wants him to be like "I love you, I'm not going anywhere", but he's this kind of free spirit nomad guy, he just wants to be off having a fun time" - I know it's not nice to assume but it sort of screamed projecting on her part?

They did bring up some good points though, like that men should be given helplines as search results when googling abuse though (I'm surprised to hear that isn't the case as much as women's search results). But it's strange - sometimes I feel like their talks seem to go back and forth between culturally progressive or painfully backwards.

Reactions: 11
well I've just been cookied for Alfie's new special on Amazon! I don't know what I've done to deserve that dubious pleasure - probably come here and looked at his posts to see if he mentions jessie ... but as much as I want to believe he's not doing well, he obviously is. he's touring australia, he's won an award from the major comedy website and now he has a show on amazon. I might watch it tomorrow, too late now
has anyone watched it yet? i have and there is much to report but - will wait til people have...

Reactions: 3
has anyone watched it yet? i have and there is much to report but - will wait til people have...
I would but even my boyfriend thinks he's a smug prick and won't watch it with me 😅 so I'll await your review

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just listened to Jessie's latest pregnancy podcast and I'm kinda shocked that she was surprised that Becker had jaundice - I think it was pretty clear even from just looking at the photos she's posted of him. I also remember seeing someone comment on a photo (I think Bebe's first insta photo with Becker) that he looked pretty yellow/jaundiced and should maybe get that checked out but then the comment seemed to have disappeared a few hours later so I thought that maybe Jessie got defensive and asked Bebe to delete or Bebe did so of her own accord. Also interesting that her ex GP mother didn't pick up on that or his cold despite living with them. Guess it makes sense that Jessie goes to her insta followers for advice then because maybe her mum doesn't actually have as much medical knowledge as one would expect from an ex GP as she's been out of practice for so long/

Reactions: 8
Just listened to Jessie's latest pregnancy podcast and I'm kinda shocked that she was surprised that Becker had jaundice - I think it was pretty clear even from just looking at the photos she's posted of him. I also remember seeing someone comment on a photo (I think Bebe's first insta photo with Becker) that he looked pretty yellow/jaundiced and should maybe get that checked out but then the comment seemed to have disappeared a few hours later so I thought that maybe Jessie got defensive and asked Bebe to delete or Bebe did so of her own accord. Also interesting that her ex GP mother didn't pick up on that or his cold despite living with them. Guess it makes sense that Jessie goes to her insta followers for advice then because maybe her mum doesn't actually have as much medical knowledge as one would expect from an ex GP as she's been out of practice for so long/
Agree I thought he looked super yellow too, also jaundice is really common in premature babies.
My newborn baby had jaundice at birth which the hospital picked up on straight away and he didn't even look yellow.

Reactions: 4
I couldn’t get past the first few minutes after he oh so hilariously explained their “deal”. I knew she had very little self respect and esteem but it was still absolutely appalling to watch him laugh about it so brazenly. He’s hardly a catch either, unless of course you’re referring to STDs. It’s the kids I really feel for, the real victims of two people who simply should not be together and more to the point should not be parents.

I couldn’t get past the first few minutes after he oh so hilariously explained their “deal”. I knew she had very little self respect and esteem but it was still absolutely appalling to watch him laugh about it so brazenly. He’s hardly a catch either, unless of course you’re referring to STDs. It’s the kids I really feel for, the real victims of two people who simply should not be together and more to the point should not be parents.
Does he do that in his live act? Sounds like he's fishing for groupies to sleep with him after the gig by telling them it's OK, even though he clearly has a partner and 3 kids.

Reactions: 5
For a second then I thought this was another pregnancy announcement and I was about to YELL! Becker really snuck in so swiftly that I keep forgetting his existence!
she's had two kids since this thread since 😳

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.