Jessie and Bebe Cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still in my maternity leggings and my daughter is nearly 2 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Offt jessie's snarky story about alfie leaving them

It is a bit cheeky to find 'non-legitimate' reasons to leave when they've literally just had their fourth child

Reactions: 1
Crikey, Alfie looks like tit and he's not even the one who has just pushed out a child and is looking after four kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Crikey, Alfie looks like tit and he's not even the one who has just pushed out a child and is looking after four kids.
as a couple they really exemplify differing beauty standards between men and women

Reactions: 5
its crazy to me that jesie can be this bothered about her body shape with four young kids. i'm a mum too around her age and i'm not at all saying women do or should let themselves go or not care about their appearance after kids but the fact is, your little ones don't care about you being thin or fat (so long as you're reasonably healthy, obviously)- they care about their mum - about cuddles and reading stories and playing with their mum, you could wear a paper bag as far as theyre concerned, and at the same time your own self obsession generally does recede a bit even if you have one to look after, so i can only imagine what its like with four!

yes she's worked as an actress but she was never the ingenue female lead type lets face it, she was the quirky girl and that works for her and would work for her at most sizes - so the weight control cant be about that. i wish she could just relax and enjoy her kids and just let go of those hangups about her body or what she "should" wear or having crazy long hair etc and just realise that she's enough, for those kids - the opinions of casting directors or instagram followers or whatever doesnt matter a bleeping bit right now, she just gave birth, no one cares if she fits back into her size 6 jeans straight away unlike some actresses. i mean whats the point of cultivating a career as an offbeat artist or a novelist, both very much jobs you can do from home and which are fairly cerebral, if you're so consumed with what you look like and having to act a certain way? she has total license to chill a bit now, she's [kind of] earned it.

her baby IS tiny and that's concerning and the selfie stuff is just a bit cringe, she looks like she's holding him so awkwardly it reminds me of that emily ratakowski pic where she looks like shes holding the baby like a massive purse. the difference with emily being her career actually depends on looking good in photos, etc!

Reactions: 13
Jessie enjoying a bit of bodychecking again - it’s a video where she turns to the side to show her shrinking bump. (just realised she does this all the time lol)
Just came on here to write exactly that ! Probably checking to make sure she’s still ‘gaunt’ looking despite just having a baby

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
its crazy to me that jesie can be this bothered about her body shape with four young kids. i'm a mum too around her age and i'm not at all saying women do or should let themselves go or not care about their appearance after kids but the fact is, your little ones don't care about you being thin or fat (so long as you're reasonably healthy, obviously)- they care about their mum - about cuddles and reading stories and playing with their mum, you could wear a paper bag as far as theyre concerned, and at the same time your own self obsession generally does recede a bit even if you have one to look after, so i can only imagine what its like with four!

yes she's worked as an actress but she was never the ingenue female lead type lets face it, she was the quirky girl and that works for her and would work for her at most sizes - so the weight control cant be about that. i wish she could just relax and enjoy her kids and just let go of those hangups about her body or what she "should" wear or having crazy long hair etc and just realise that she's enough, for those kids - the opinions of casting directors or instagram followers or whatever doesnt matter a bleeping bit right now, she just gave birth, no one cares if she fits back into her size 6 jeans straight away unlike some actresses. i mean whats the point of cultivating a career as an offbeat artist or a novelist, both very much jobs you can do from home and which are fairly cerebral, if you're so consumed with what you look like and having to act a certain way? she has total license to chill a bit now, she's [kind of] earned it.

her baby IS tiny and that's concerning and the selfie stuff is just a bit cringe, she looks like she's holding him so awkwardly it reminds me of that emily ratakowski pic where she looks like shes holding the baby like a massive purse. the difference with emily being her career actually depends on looking good in photos, etc!
she wants to be sexy and fuckable, zany and quirky, an actress, a writer, an artist, a mum of a large brood, perfect skin, perfect body, perfect hair, it must be exhaustingggg. I do feel mum's generally have to give up A LOT of themselves when they have kids and obviously the pressures and standards for all women, but especially mothers, are extremely high - but also you literally cannot have it all! Something's gotta give! And I suppose the question is what will give? Again she's really fortunate to have her mum around to act as a surrogate nanny otherwise I think she'd be way more frazzled than she already is. She does look amazing though, I'm younger than her with no kids and I find myself feeling like I don't have skin half as glowing as jessie's, but it sometimes does feel like her life is a stack of cards waiting to tumble.

Reactions: 6
Forgot to add comedian and podcaster to her list of jobs*. Maybe I'm just jealous that she has probably the most supportive mum in the history of mums. Whatever she decides she wants to do it seems like her mum is not only right behind her but actively helping her achieve her goals (parenting included).

Her skin is lovely! I have two kids and look more knackered haha
she'd have a lot of success as a skinfluener if she decided to pivot to that too, I've certainly upped my game when it comes to skincare since following jessie

Reactions: 2
Why the obsession about going outside. Is she honestly saying the other poor kids have been holed up inside since she brought Becker home. I was out on day 2 taking my eldest out to the park because I felt guilty otherwise!

Reactions: 1
Why the obsession about going outside. Is she honestly saying the other poor kids have been holed up inside since she brought Becker home. I was out on day 2 taking my eldest out to the park because I felt guilty otherwise!
repetition at this point but Where's Alfie?!
though in fairness to jessie going anywhere with 4 under 10 including a toddler and a new born must be hella stressful

Reactions: 2
i wouldn't be surprised... if she was still physically healing from the birth, and she's on her own, and Tenn is in a sling and becker is in the buggy (or vice versa) or even if she has a double buggy it'd be a lot physically to manage them both and then keep track of the other two. i mean thats the reality of having 4 young kids though, it's why most people wouldn't wanna do it! I can only go back to my own experience of being one of 6 (4 of us very close in age) and it was like crowd control most of the time. You NEED a supportive, on-board partner to make it work. i mean you can do it without (and my dad wasnt very present, was always off working) but then the physical and mental toll on the mum is huge. i hope Jessie is up to it.

Reactions: 7
Didnt he already go to australia as he was stuck in Doha or something? i think maybe he is doing gigs in the uk. either way for a family oriented "brand" he doesnt seem to be in the picture, like, ever...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.