Jessie and Bebe Cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True I just assumed from the post Jessie did about him leaving the other day
oh maybe I missed that one, a story or grid post?

Didnt he already go to australia as he was stuck in Doha or something? i think maybe he is doing gigs in the uk. either way for a family oriented "brand" he doesnt seem to be in the picture, like, ever...
I feel we know more about her mum's and bebe's parenting than we do alfie's (the actual parent!)

Reactions: 3
Becker is such a bad name. Puts me in mind of that ginger goon Boris Becker.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Becker makes me think of this TV series.... I've not seen it, but it is a weird name for a baby.

" Becker is an American sitcom television series that originally aired on CBS from November 2, 1998 to January 28, 2004, broadcasting 129 episodes. Set in the New York City borough of the Bronx, the show starred Ted Danson as John Becker, a cantankerous doctor who operates a small practice and is constantly annoyed by his patients, co-workers, and friends, and practically everything and everybody else in his world. Despite everything, his patients and friends are loyal because Becker genuinely cares about them."

1649169837208.png

• Haha
pretty sure bebe baked alfie a cake for winning an award so I don't think he's left for aus yet

Reactions: 1
My respect for Chortle has dropped massively since they awarded Alfie ‘Best Show’ for something called ‘Sensitive Man’ - he’s going to the other side of the world seconds after the birth of the fourth child he didn’t want. ‘crappy Man’ would be a more accurate title.

Reactions: 6
My respect for Chortle has dropped massively since they awarded Alfie ‘Best Show’ for something called ‘Sensitive Man’ - he’s going to the other side of the world seconds after the birth of the fourth child he didn’t want. ‘crappy Man’ would be a more accurate title.
One of the bloke-y podcasts he guests on has a big following and they asked their followers to vote for him. Think it gave him the voting boost to win.

I find this galling because his comedy set is so completely mediocre. Kiri Pritchard-McLean or Mark Watson should have won there.

honestly a lot of comedians have issues with Chortle 😂

Jessie asked her followers to vote for him too. 200 thou Ron Weasley obsessives at her beck and call - it was a shoo-in 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh, I hadn’t realised it was actually a ‘who has the biggest following of Gen-Z/Millennials’ award! That explains it then!
Def agree it should’ve been Kiri or Mark instead.

I see Bebe has made another ✨amazing✨ cake - is it me that's always underwhelmed by the look of them? They might taste great but they really don't look all that.

Reactions: 5
That's Alfie off to Oz now. Poor Jessie. I know this was all pre-arranged but she's literally JUST given birth.

Reactions: 6
did anyone catch that alfie posted the entire lyrics of The Boy Does Nothing on his insta (with a pic of him watching the football) - he's goading us at this point right 😅

Reactions: 5
did anyone catch that alfie posted the entire lyrics of The Boy Does Nothing on his insta (with a pic of him watching the football) - he's goading us at this point right 😅
I wonder how his parents feel about the way he is…I always liked Jan Ravens on that impressions show. I’m sure they enjoy the grandchildren but I wonder if they’re proud of the way he treats them and Jessie

oh maybe I missed that one, a story or grid post?

I feel we know more about her mum's and bebe's parenting than we do alfie's (the actual parent!)
Yeah I have a feeling Alfie doesn’t do a whole lot of the parenting. He’s just there occasionally. 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Is Alfie related to Jacob Rees moggs? Years ago when Jacob had a child, Alfie posted photos of him holding the baby in hospital on Instagram.

Also who remembers when Alfie was split from Jessie and he was cinically posting that he was having to drive Ubers to afford supporting her.

Just looked online and very little is published online about Alfie's family intentionally perhaps. It wouldn't be implausible that he's Rees moggs son or nephew imo.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.