Jessie and Bebe Cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not watched MD but there is no way that Jessie would put herself so 'out there' to dance whilst dressed as a scarecrow. Also, she isn't well known enough. She was in a huge film franchise 11 years ago but that's the only mainstream thing she has done. Thanks for the giggle tho!

Reactions: 2
I hate people like Bebe who think it's okay to leave their mess behind them for someone else to clean up. And she clearly thinks it adds to her 'cool girl' persona.

Reactions: 4
I hate people like Bebe who think it's okay to leave their mess behind them for someone else to clean up. And she clearly thinks it adds to her 'cool girl' persona.
I was discussed with her comments on this week's podcast particularly about wiping her bogey nose on clothes she doesn't want. I usually agree with Bebe but on this occasion she is a total wrongun. Even Jessie was outraged by her confessions. Ewwww.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Yeah I thought that was all pretty disgusting really. As for leaving stuff for other people to clear up, just so so selfish and entitled. Just because you can, doesn’t mean that you should.

Reactions: 5
I was discussed with her comments on this week's podcast particularly about wiping her bogey nose on clothes she doesn't want. I usually agree with Bebe but on this occasion she is a total wrongun. Even Jessie was outraged by her confessions. Ewwww.
Yeah I wasn't sure if she was being serious about that or not but I wouldn't put it past her 🤢 And then the stuff about acting like a spoilt teen at the driving test centre. I know it was a stressful situation but who acts like that!? So bizarre. She honestly seems like such an odd and volatile person. Must be exhausting to be around.

Reactions: 1
Are any of you guys patrons? I really enjoy their stuff but just feel they don't post enough. Also agreed on the Bebe confessions 🤢 to admit that during a pandemic as well, just so gross. I'm almost fascinated by how strange they are - the eclectic dress sense, pattern and colour clashing for days, strange lust for Bebe by Alfie and Jessie's youtube videos which to me are so niche and odd but funnily addictive to watch lol. I do wonder what their platform would have been like without Jessie's HP background though..

Also I keep seeing references about them being middle class. Has anyone got more info on that? I know they're from Ealing which is where I live and it's got its ni er parts but I wouldn't call it super affluent. Also Jessie mentions needing to sell her doddles to pay rent ect so seems they are struggling - but at the same time have that soho coffee vibe to them and clearly able to survive without a traditional job so that makes me curious too

You were under the impression they might be working class?
Wiki says their dad is a doctor, their mum was the daughter of Sir Charles Philip Haddon Cave and she went to a school that now costs £21,000 a year.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
You were under the impression they might be working class?
Wiki says their dad is a doctor, their mum was the daughter of Sir Charles Philip Haddon Cave and she went to a school that now costs £21,000 a year.
The first time in life I didn't consult wiki, yikes that's an epic fail... Very interesting!

They often mention that their mum was a GP. They come from a very affluent background.

I got a Facebook ad from Soho Theatre for a show by Jessie about her dating again after a complex break up. I don't really follow her life other than seeing the odd post on insta - is this older material or have her and Alfie broken up again?

I'm almost fascinated by how strange they are - the eclectic dress sense, pattern and colour clashing for days, strange lust for Bebe by Alfie and Jessie's youtube videos which to me are so niche and odd but funnily addictive to watch lol. I do wonder what their platform would have been like without Jessie's HP background though..

Also I keep seeing references about them being middle class. Has anyone got more info on that? I know they're from Ealing which is where I live and it's got its ni er parts but I wouldn't call it super affluent. Also Jessie mentions needing to sell her doddles to pay rent ect so seems they are struggling - but at the same time have that soho coffee vibe to them and clearly able to survive without a traditional job so that makes me curious too
I’m surprised you don’t think Ealing is affluent.

They are strange! Well, I can only talk about Jessie because I know nothing about Bebe, other than she seems to be hanging on Jessie’s meagre coattails (and Jessie is only popular thanks to Harry Potter stans).

Even the way Jessie dresses - which comes across as so contrived, almost like she’s trying to look as ugly as possible - is a look only a posh girl can achieve. When you’re posh it’s artsy and boho to look like that… but if you’re poor, you’re just a mess.

Jessie sells her doodles to pay rent because she doesn’t want to get a 9-5 job, and probably thinks it’s beneath her after her small part in the HP franchise. No doubt Bebe is the same. Schooled to believe that they can just waft around being arty and doing the occasional bit of work in the arts (whether that’s acting, writing or performing) because their parents will keep propping them up well past retirement.

I can’t stand people like this, as you can probably tell 😬

Reactions: 9
I’ve always found Jessie’s “so alternative cutesy boho” clothes really at odds with how obsessive sue is about having a perfect figure and perfect skin. Really highlights that the clothes are such a curated image and not as whimsical as she wants to appear

Reactions: 11
I don't get Jessie's obsession with Alfie leaving her again.
Seems very unhealthy and weird.
Do people really behave like that in relationships? Just fearing over the worst?
Just a huge red flag to me that is.

I don't get Jessie's obsession with Alfie leaving her again.
Seems very unhealthy and weird.
Do people really behave like that in relationships? Just fearing over the worst?
Just a huge red flag to me that is.
Only if they know their boyfriend is a wrong ‘un who cant stay faithful, I reckon.

Surely she should plan an alternative and leave.
The constant back and forth will not do the kids good later in life.
Just unbelievably toxic.

Goodness they could talk about many things non toxic.
Acting tips, Harry Potter stories what they are doing, hobbies, etc.
Hell, Bebe just did a comedy pilot on the BBC and she has hardly done any promotion for it.
Be good to hear more from her about her experiences.

Goodness they could talk about many things non toxic.
Acting tips, Harry Potter stories what they are doing, hobbies, etc.
Hell, Bebe just did a comedy pilot on the BBC and she has hardly done any promotion for it.
Be good to hear more from her about her experiences.
They def could but I think the aim of the podcast was always to talk about things that maybe are a bit more taboo or 'toxic' - it is called 'we can't talk about that right now' after all.

I don't get it; are they woke or edge lord? Appearance and asthetic suggests woke, but then having the odd 'edgy' opinion suggests otherwise.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.