Jessie and Bebe Cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t remember if this has been mentioned or not but Jessie was on the Line of Duty podcast fir the second episode. She was so dull! She comes across as a nice person on it but really nothing funny or interesting to add

Reactions: 3
Can’t remember if this has been mentioned or not but Jessie was on the Line of Duty podcast fir the second episode. She was so dull! She comes across as a nice person on it but really nothing funny or interesting to add
I remember a few years ago she was on the Jeremy Vine show I think? She was really boring and quite awkward on there too. I think the same is true of interviews she did for Harry Potter. She's said she's not an extrovert and she seems quite uncomfortable with performing as herself. Probably why she hasn't been able to make much of a name for herself in mainstream media. It's a shame really cos on the podcast she's very likeable and funny.

Given what I have read, it is likely perhaps an unwillingness to open up due to the lack of control she has on those shows. My theory anyway.

Reactions: 2
her bit in the podcast where she said she doesnt absorb other things i.e they were talking about youtube videos - in case they change her own creative ideas in her head.
She sounds v nuts is she ok?

Reactions: 1
her bit in the podcast where she said she doesnt absorb other things i.e they were talking about youtube videos - in case they change her own creative ideas in her head.
She sounds v nuts is she ok?
I think that’s a pretty normal fear for anyone creative tbh

Reactions: 6
I've never lost anybody close to me so this could just be totally insensitive but does anybody else think they overplay the idea that grief has made them these incredibly deep and profound beings who will never care about anything trivial ever again? I mean of course grief changes you but, particularly the stuff Bebe was saying about thinking the stuff she cared about at 20 is totally irrelevant now- I'm pretty sure everybody thinks that! Jessie sort of pointed that out as well which I appreciated. My problem's more with Bebe who as usual seems like she's using it as part of her 'I'm not like other girls, I'm a cool girl' shtick. They act like they're the only people who have ever lost anybody and no-one else could possibly understand.

Also I thought it was hilarious that Jessie's friend thinks Bebe is so eloquent. Yes, she's very good at sounding eloquent when talking about subjects she knows absolutely nothing about. What she's actually saying, however, is usually horse manure.

Last edited:
Anyone follow them on patreon who can enlighten us on what was "sooooo scandalous" that it couldn't be included on the regular podcast? 😂👀☕

Does anyone know how Jessie cheated on her A Levels? They constantly illude to it on their podcast but thought it might have been covered on their Patreon?

No, they said they’d address it in their live podcast though - not sure if that’s being recorded. I imagine it’s something quite banal like someone else doing her coursework for her

I’ve quite enjoyed the latest podcast episodes. I feel like sticking to topics based on personal experience ( stories about auditions or interactions, expectations) is what they seem best at.

( the further away I am spiritually from acknowledging Bebe is a Dunham stan the better)

I’ve quite enjoyed the latest podcast episodes. I feel like sticking to topics based on personal experience ( stories about auditions or interactions, expectations) is what they seem best at.

( the further away I am spiritually from acknowledging Bebe is a Dunham stan the better)
I always enjoy their podcast and it's the only podcast I actually watch, not just listen to. Genuine question but why all the hate for Dunham? I don't know much about her....

I always enjoy their podcast and it's the only podcast I actually watch, not just listen to. Genuine question but why all the hate for Dunham? I don't know much about her....

Far too much to detail. She inserts herself into a lot ( less so recently but... maybe she’s taking a break from it all).

Lena once stated that she “still hadn’t had an abortion” but wished she had just so she could join the conversation. When a former Girls writer was accused of assault towards a 17 year old ( daughter of a famous actor) she sided with him immediately before backtracking. She also said some pretty fetishising things about black men ( Odell Beckam debacle).

That isn’t all of the reasons but basically she is one of the original privileged millennial hipsters scoring tv deals straight out of college (lacking of any self awareness that they had help getting there). Her behaviour is very immature and reeks of someone who never had to face consequences ( because every word spoken was deemed ‘self expression’ by her very wealthy, very creative parents).

Hope that summed it up. Ha. 😊😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
You have certainly summed it up! Thank you. Wonder why Bebe likes her so much when she is clearly a controversial character. The abortion comment is super weird....

Far too much to detail. She inserts herself into a lot ( less so recently but... maybe she’s taking a break from it all).

Lena once stated that she “still hadn’t had an abortion” but wished she had just so she could join the conversation. When a former Girls writer was accused of assault towards a 17 year old ( daughter of a famous actor) she sided with him immediately before backtracking. She also said some pretty fetishising things about black men ( Odell Beckam debacle).

That isn’t all of the reasons but basically she is one of the original privileged millennial hipsters scoring tv deals straight out of college (lacking of any self awareness that they had help getting there). Her behaviour is very immature and reeks of someone who never had to face consequences ( because every word spoken was deemed ‘self expression’ by her very wealthy, very creative parents).

Hope that summed it up. Ha. 😊😁
She also wrote on her biography some questionable stuff which alluded to sexually assaulting her younger sister - whilst she played it off as just normal and apparently the family (primarily the sister) were devastated she had put it out to public.

She also wrote on her biography some questionable stuff which alluded to sexually assaulting her younger sister - whilst she played it off as just normal and apparently the family (primarily the sister) were devastated she had put it out to public.
I was considering mentioning that ( but chose not to upon pondering how to type up that disturbing description she detailed in her book...and how she seemed to shrug it off). 😬

Has anyone watched the masked dancer? Seen a few people on Twitter speculating that the scarecrow is Jessie

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Not really been interested in their podcast in a while. Anything noteworthy happen?
Have they even posted other episodes?

Has anyone watched the masked dancer? Seen a few people on Twitter speculating that the scarecrow is Jessie
I haven't seen it yet but I'd be surprised. I can't imagine her putting herself out there like that- she seems too uptight. Also, would the target audience of that show even know who she was?? Then again I've heard they've had to scrape the barrel for this series

I haven't seen it yet but I'd be surprised. I can't imagine her putting herself out there like that- she seems too uptight. Also, would the target audience of that show even know who she was?? Then again I've heard they've had to scrape the barrel for this series
Also if it's anything like the production of the masked singer, apparently you have to give up a hell of a lot of time and I don't think she'd be able to do that with two young kids and a baby.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.